George

Sorry imma just write a short fluffy boi about a short boi and hope u forgive me

George
"Awww kenji" George said trying to get the attention of the dog.

You smiled and almost giggled under your breath.

"can we get a puppy" he asked turning his head away from the dog for only a second.

You sighed softly, "I don't know bub"

He stood up slowly and mumbled something under his breath, then sadly said" alright then let's get home"

On the car ride back all he could talk about was getting a dog. He knew you weren't really on board with getting a dog, being that the two of you travelled quite a bit and no one could be there to take care of it.

For the next few weeks Gee would randomly send you pictures of puppies or show you videos of kenji.

"George... whose gonna take care of a dog" you said shyly.

"Us babes" he said happily.

"That's not what I mean" you said looking up at him.

"Well what do you mean then" he said with a slight smile on his face.

"When we are gone or when we are to busy editing, who is gonna take the dog for walks, who is gonna feed it, who is gonna play with it, George you clearly haven't thought this through much" you uttered quietly.

"We can make time" he whispered.

"Alright" you said under your breath as you ran a hand through your hair.

"Alright!" He said piping up.

"Yeah" you said smiling lightly.

"I love you so much" he said as he peppered your face with kisses.

"Alright alright" you said as you jokingly pushed him away.

"Let's go get a dog" he said with giddy.

"Let's" you said as you linked arms.