Memeulous

Chapter Name: Home
George x reader
Warnings: violence, spy shit

AU: George is a spy and you are his long time girlfriend who is also a spy, George goes missing for months and is presumed dead but was actually being held captive....

And Italics = Flash back
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
(You gotta read that thing for this to make any sense)

"George?" You cried as you opened the door. You wrapped your hands around his waist.

"I'm home" he said as tears ran down his eyes.

"I thought you were gone" you whispered out, and touched his face almost to make sure he was real.

Two knocks rang from your door when you heard them you immediately knew what it was. You opened the door to be met with two men in uniform.

"Agent L/N may we come in" a soldier said sadly. You nodded sadly as tears filling your eyes.

"I think you know why we are here..." he whispered, "I'm sorry, Y/N. They can't locate the body"

Tears began to flow harder than before, you a trained spy where taught to suppress you emotions but you couldn't help it anymore.

George seemed to be the only light that was in the cold darkness of your life. His smile could make your heart soar in your chest. You thought back to the day he told you he loved you, it was the only time anyone (besides your parents) had said that to you.

You ran your hand over his cheek noticing a small scar on his neck. Your chest tightened, "what did they do to you"

He looked down sadly thinking of the pain that was caused to him.

Two men with thick Russian accents held him down and held a hot metal rod to his shoulder. "Tell us the password and you can go home" they said harshly.

"No" George spat.

"We can up the antics," one man said cruelly smiling at the other.

"You give the password and we let your little girlfriend live" he smirked.

George looked down in defeat, "D631VK8BasY" he recited, "let me go" he said coldly.

"That wasn't the deal, the deal was your girlfriend lived not your release." He smiled and looked back. George let out a deep sigh.

He thought everyday about just ending it, taking the L pill and getting the easy way out. But every time that thought came to mind he looked down to the tiny picture of his girlfriend in his locket or the diamond ring that he planned to give her.

"I don't want to talk about it yet" George said looking at your face, hoping it wasn't a fever dream.

"Ok" you said finally completely pulling him into the flat.

He leaned down and his lips met yours causing a missed feeling to jump in your chest. You deepened the kiss and ran your hands through his soft hair.

"Y/N, I love you" he said as he buried his head into your neck.

"George, I love you so much" you cried and held him so tightly you doubted he could breathe. He grabbed something from his pocket.

"It's a bad time but I need to do this" he said as he got down on one knee.

"Y/N when I was there the only thing that kept me alive was you, I realized with out you in my life I don't know what I would do.... so Y/N L/N will you please do the honor of being my wife." He said.

"George" you said not being able to make words but just nodding profusely.

"I'll make it up to you" he said quietly, "all the time I was gone, I'll make it up"

"You being home is good enough"