James Marriott 2

Chapter name: Bowling (gone wrong)
James x reader
Warnings:none
****Part 2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You had finally left the bowling alley. You guys left early, the awkwardness had become too much. You went back to James's place, Fraser met you guys at the door and noticed your face.

"Did it not go well?" He asked calmly.

James shook his head and sighed, "not good"

"They're mad, Alex won't even talk to me, and he's my best friend" you mumbled and poured yourself a glass of water.

"Oh" Fraser whispered under his breath.

James plopped down on the couch, he began fiddling with the strings of his hoodie. You sat down next to him and snuggled into his side.

"what are we gonna do now darling" he mumbled into your hair and kissed your forehead softly. 

"I don't know" you whispered and sighed.

"I'm gonna go get some stuff do you guys want anything" Fraser questioned.

You shook your head and answered, "no we're good for now"

You and James sat there for awhile and said nothing, just basking in each other's presence. When suddenly a knock came from the door.

You hesitantly opened the door to see Alex at your door, "what do you want?" You ask sadly.

"To apologize for my actions, and how I acted" he said sincerely, he looked over to James and slightly smiled.

James looked and smiled back, "really?"

Alex nodded and you walked over by James and sat by him once again. James wrapped his arms around you, and you cuddled into him.

Alex smiled in approval, and continued "all of us are sorry we just didn't expect that you two would hide something like that from us."

"I'm sorry we did, but we had our reasons" You said and interlocked your hands with James.

"I know, I respect that" Alex said as he slowly stood up.

"I think it's time for me to go, you two have fun" he joked as he left.

James looked at you and raised his eyebrows suggestively.

"JAMES!" You laughed.