Will

I don't even have a title for this one just pure fluffy fluff

MENTIONS OF SMUTTY STUFF BUT NO ACTUAL SMUT 

Short Chapter
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Will sat down next to you and held up a bag of popcorn, it was Friday which was movie night for you and Will.

He wrapped his arm over you and laid his head on your shoulder. You smiled lightly and ran your hand through his fluffy hair.

You could only guess what he felt like right now, he had been editing all day and his landlord wouldn't get off his ass.

"Will, I love you" you said and kissed his cheek. He smiled brightly and tightened his grip around you.

"I love you too" he whispered so quietly you could barely hear it, but you knew you could.

You giggled and poked his nose softly, causing him to jokingly hit off your hand.

"I'm sorry you've had a long week" you said sweetly and kissed his neck lightly.

He leaned back and sighed in content, "god dammit Y/N" he said and kissed you harshly.

You propped you on top of him, but you stopped him.

"Why don't we finish this in that bedroom" you said quietly.

He smiled and you stood up and started walking to the bedroom, and slowly took off your shirt.

"I already know this is the best part of my week"