Joshy 2

Chapter name: Blue Bloods (2)
Josh x reader
Warning:none
AU: Josh is a prince, You are a maid. Oh and fantasy stuff

You guys wanted a second part so here it is ❤️
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Right after where we left off

"Josh seriously this is insane" you said as he pulled you through the window.

"Shhhh" he whispered as he jumped to the ground.

You followed jumping to the ground, hurting your ankle slightly, but not enough to stop the either of you.

"We gotta run they'll figure it out soon" he whispered grabbing your hand and pulling you into the dimly lit forest.

Back at the Wedding

"Joshua, darling come on" The queen yelled, hitting the door repeatedly.

"Guard help" the queen yelled pointing to the door. The guard swiftly kicked the door down revealing an empty room.

"Joshua... Joshua!" She yelled frantically, as she searched through the large room.

"He's gone" George the guard said, George had known where he went, he was dear friends with Josh. He had been his friend since they were children. He also knew that Josh would be happier away from royalty.

"I don't know where he would be" George lied convincingly.

"Oh my Lord... he's been kidnapped" the queen screamed so loud that it could be heard in the venue of the wedding.

"He's missing?" Murmurs ran across the crowd of people watching the wedding.

The lady on the alter was relieved though she would never show it. She didn't love Josh, she thought he was a lovely bloke but not husband material. She liked George anyway.

Suddenly the queen burst through the door, with a crazed look on her face.

"He's gone! My baby he's gone" she screamed, the king ran to her comforting her.

"Who will take the throne now?" The queen cried.

"Guards! If you do not find him by morning you will all be executed" the king screamed.

The people in the wedding scurried out and the "bride-to-be" convincingly fake cried.

"Magdalena, darling please go with George you'll be safe with him there" the queen said to her "soon to be" daughter in law.

George blushed and waved her over, she smiled and walked over happily.

Back with Josh and You 💜

"We made it" Josh breathed out and you took in the beautiful view around you.

"Oh joshy.... it's beautiful!" You said as you climbed into the large tree house. It had ivy hanging down the sides and it was a big as any house you had ever lived in.  It had everything you'd ever need somehow.

The forest surrounding was filled with mystical creatures, fairies, and flowers you had never seen. The forest was lit with magical lights, and fireflies. The trees were purple and blue.

"Well its home now" he said as he climbed up as well. He wrapped his large arms around your waist and cuddled his head into the crook of your neck.

"I can't believe that" you smiled like a child in a candy store.

"Believe it" he said and turned you body around so he could kiss you. Your lips met his and you hands held his cheeks.

"I love you Josh" you breathed in between kisses.

"Y/n" he said as he pulled away, gently.

"Yeah?" You asked.

Josh slowly lowered him self to one knee, and grabbed a small velvet box from his pocket.

"I can't give you a huge wedding, but I can give you everything I have left so Y/N L/N will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" He said tears filling his big brown eyes.

"Yes! Of course yes" you said as he put the small ring on your finger.

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER THE END