George

Chapter name: Morning Shenanigans
George x reader
Warning: none
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You open your eyes to see your best friend George asleep, you had a nightmare that night and wandered over to him. It may seem odd that you slept by your best friend, but it wasn't to you and him and had become more common ever since you had moved in with him and Alex.

George has had a crush on you since you were both young but he never thought you shared the same interest. Little did he know you definitely did

You looked at George's beautiful features which were relaxed and calm for the first time in a while. You fought the urge to run your hands through his curly hair.

He stirred in his sleep and his eyes suddenly fluttered open.

"Hey" he said as rubbed his eyes.

"Good morning George" You smiled.

"Did you sleep well" he asked and he stretched his arm over his head, You watched almost enchanted with his movements.

"Yeah" you nodded.

He looked at you and smiled lightly, he wanted nothing more than to kiss you. 

"Good" he stated looking into your eyes. He just stared for awhile.

"Y/N can I kiss you" he blurted our randomly. He didn't mean to it just kinda happened. He mentally cursed at himself for saying it. He prepared himself for rejection.

You nodded, to his surprise. He leaned in and held your cheek in his hand. His lips lingered for a while, but when he finally pulled away all you wanted was more.

"Your beautiful" he said looking you in the eyes.

"At least buy me dinner first" you joked hitting his shoulder

"I will tonight" he laughed and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him. You felt his chest go up and down and you felt at home.

"I don't want to get up" you laughed into his chest.

He kissed your forehead and smiled. "Then we won't"