"I know, I know, they did it for me and I don't blame them but I just miss him a lot. I am worried about him Zoya. I don't know what to do. It hurts. Everything hurts. I never even got around to giving him the silver chain." Misha cried and Zoya patted her back until she was struck with an idea.

"I know it does. How about I deliver the chain to him and any message you want to tell him? But only on one condition. That will be the last message to him. You need to build your family's trust. You can't go back into this chain."

"Okay. I will do that. Should I write it down?" Misha questioned as she sniffed.

"Do that." Zoya encouraged. And so Misha started writing a letter to Ibraheem. All her feelings poured into that letter and she wrote in absolute silence while softly sobbing. Once she was done, she handed it to Zoya along with the silver chain.

"Are you sure this is all you want to say to him? It seems rather short." Zoya looked at the folded paper skeptically. Misha smiled for the first time in that week and nodded.

"Yeah, that is all I need I guess. Thank you for doing this, Zoya. You don't know how much it means to me." Misha hugged Zoya who hugged her back.

"I know, all I ask is for you to be strong and focus on yourself. Don't forget what happened but consider the good parts as wonderful memories and the bad parts as lessons, okay? Grow and become stronger. Win your family's trust. Make them proud."

"I will."

.....

It had been a week since then and Ibraheem had fallen into a darkness he didn't even know existed. There were many times when he just wanted to go to her house and look up at the golden curtains of her window and see her peaking from them with her vibrant blue shocked eyes. He missed her smile, her detailed stories, her scared 'please don't show up to my home' messages. He missed everything about her. They drove him crazy. When he had gotten back to Karachi, he was a mess. He was a hopeless disaster. Emotionless and cold. Fahad and Kamran asked him what was wrong but he didn't say a word for days until he finally opened up about what had happened when he saw the gift he had wanted to give to Misha in his car. It was a custom made Swarovski pendant of a silver fox with blue eyes.

That day, Ibraheem told them everything and when he was done, all Fahad and Kamran wanted to do was beat the crap out of Misha's brothers but they knew they couldn't. Ibraheem stopped them. He knew what it would mean. It would mean giving her father the green signal to get her married to whoever he pleased. He knew her father meant it. He could see it in his eyes. He couldn't do this to Misha. She didn't deserve this. She deserved all the happiness and love in her life.

It wasn't long before Ibraheem felt himself falling into old habits to forget about her. He didn't want to forget about her but his mind constantly drifted towards her and it was ruining him completely. He started drinking again, way more than before.

"Jiski liye chori thi ab woh hi nahi sath tou kya faida chorne ka? (I left it for her but she isn't even around anymore, so what is the point of staying away now)?" Ibraheem reasoned as he drank enough bottles to forget about her twinkling blue eyes and adorable expressions.

Ibraheem had no intention of doing anything in life now, he had lost all ambition, everything. Ibraheem's parents had noticed what was wrong and asked Fahad and Kamran on multiple accounts on what was wrong with him but they didn't utter a word because they knew his father was contact Misha's family just to stop his son from being miserable plus Ibraheem had warned them not to do this. Instead Ibraheem would sit in the cold sand and stare at the Karachi Sea questioning everything while completely drunk. He would sit there for hours and hours with Fahad and Kamran sitting beside him to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid.

Ibraheem wasn't planning to do anything with his life until Fahad handed him a parcel. He didn't give a shit about who had sent it or why until Fahad told him that Misha had sent it via Zoya. Suddenly, he felt way more sober. He carefully opened the parcel to see that there was a piece of folded paper and inside it was something hard. He carefully unfolded the paper and started reading:

To Dear Ibraheem,

I pray you are okay. I thought a lot about what I could say in this letter since Zoya told me it was my last message to you. I thought a lot and this is all I could say, thank you for showing up in my life in the weirdest possible way and for making me fall in love with you. I don't regret a single minute of that. I am sorry for what my family put you through so thank you for understanding. Maybe Allah has some other plan for us. But I swear, if I could go back in time to change anything about us, I would only wish that we had met sooner. I miss everything about you but you know we cannot be together. But I don't think I can ever stop loving you as cheesy as that sounds because there will always be an irreplaceable part of you in my heart and mind. Also, don't wreck yourself and DON'T YOU DARE DRINK. Eat properly and behave. Focus on your goals and become the doctor your mother wants you to become. Lastly, I hope and pray that if we ever meet again, it's the right time and right place then. I will never forget you.

P.s. I got this Silver Chain for you as a gift. I think it will suit you. I have a matching one just by the way.

P.P.s. I love you.

Yours truly,
Little Fox.
A.k.a. Misha Yousaf.

By the time Ibraheem was done he was crying again, it hurt but he was happy for some reason. He felt complete again. Broken and yet complete. She was going to remember him just like he will always remember her. He looked up at the night sky thanking God for this letter as he wore the chain around his neck.

I love you too, little fox.

The End.

Author's note:

OMG, it's finally complete. Ya Allah Shukar. I will try to write the epilogue today when I get back from University hopefully cause its already 3:40 a.m. and I am supposed to wake up at 6 lol @ lyf. Plus I gotta think on the epilogue, I can't just write trash so yeah. Anyway what did you all think of the end? You can cry, it's okay. I tried to make it as emotional as I could.

BUT REST ASSURED MY LOVELIES. The real fun begins a few years later in the second book which I will start by the End of December or Start of January cause I got a lot going on right now so yeah.  

Peace out. \\//