Chapter 43

All it took was one call to Salman Chaudhary to find out who, where and what Zahid Sheikh really was. Ibraheem scoffed when he read the Intel Salman had sent him. This idiot was scaring his Misha? Really? Ibraheem concluded that after he had dealt with Zahid he will spend some time easing and training Misha to not get scared so easily and keep a strong front if someone bothers her again although Ibraheem wasn't going to let that happen in the first place but he wants Misha to know that she has him backing her up so there was no need to worry about anything.

"Yeh tou bacha hai. (He is just a kid.)" Fahad smirked as he read through the information. Zahid had just turned 19 and he was starting university in September. His father was currently stuck in a corruption case for embezzling millions. Zahid was kicked out of his last school for doing drugs on the school premises but his father covered it up and got him private education then. "Tou bhai, kya karna hai iske sath? (So bro, what are we going to do with him?)"

"Suggestions?" Ibraheem questioned Kamran and Fahad as he wore his Raybans and sat inside the Range Rover ready to leave Fahad's farmhouse and resolve this issue for good. He had landed in Lahore early in the morning and decided to rest at Fahad's farmhouse before putting his plan in action. Once all three of them had gotten enough sleep, they set out in the afternoon on the mission they had originally came for.

"Beat him up?" Kamran voiced uninterestedly.

"Too easy." Fahad smirked as his eyes started twinkling mischievously and Kamran rolled his eyes while Ibraheem looked at him with an amused smile. "I have an idea. Let's do that. So this is what we are going to do..."

.....

A few hours later.

Ibraheem parked his range rover in front of Zahid Sheikh's house and rang the bell while grinning at Fahad who was coming out of his Mercedes and Kamran who came out of his Tundra. Fahad looked the happiest while Kamran looked uninterested but both, Fahad and Ibraheem knew he was just as excited to get this plan rolling. It wasn't the first time they were doing this but the thrill was always the same. The adrenaline was pumping and the blood was rushing to their head slowly.

An aged man came to the door to greet Ibraheem who smiled and greeted back.

"Salam, kis kaam se ayen hen ap? (Salam, what is your purpose in coming here?)" The aged man asked Ibraheem while glancing at Fahad and Kamran who were standing beside him and then at the cars parked behind them. Ibraheem guessed that it was the guard who had opened the door.

"Hum Zahid k dost hen. Woh phone nahi utha raha tha isliye bell bajani par gaye. (We are friends of Zahid. He wasn't picking up so we had to ring the bell.)" Ibraheem replied casually while putting his hands in his pockets. "Can you call him out? He is supposed to go to an event with us."

"Zaroor Sahib. Men bulata hun. (Ofcourse sahib. I will call him.)" The guard nodded quickly before leaving. The moment he left, Fahad smirked at Ibraheem as he started walking towards the Mercedes while Kamran put his phone away. A few minutes later, a partially confused Zahid showed up at the door along with his guard but before he had a chance to say anything, Ibraheem gave him a huge smile and moved to hug him.

"Zahid, meray yaar! It's been so long since we last met. Kaisa hai?" Ibraheem said loudly as he embraced Zahid whose confusion only increased.

"Men theek lekin tum-"Ibraheem wasn't about to give himself away. No. He couldn't do that just when the fun was beginning so he put his arm around Zahid's shoulder and gripped it forcefully as he started to drag him to the Range Rover.

"Haan haan janta hun bohat arsa hogaya hai milay howe. Ab gilay shikwa na karin. (I know I know, it's been a while since we last met. Don't complain about it now." Ibraheem smiled as he glanced behind to see that the guard was closing the door as he had probably realized that they were in fact his friends and not strangers. The moment the door closed with a clang and the guard walked away, Ibraheem let go of him and smirked.

The color started to drain from Zahid's face as he noticed Ibraheem and Kamran corner him. Fahad took out a cricket bat from the back seat of his Mercedes and threw it at Ibraheem who caught it and swung with enough force to break Zahid's bones. Zahid who was still shocked barely managed to cover his head with his arms as Ibraheem swung and cracked his protective arm shield.

"Aja. Drive par chalte hen. (Come. Let's go for a drive.)" Fahad grinned widely as he covered Zahid's mouth with his hand so he wouldn't scream and bring any attention while Ibraheem swung the bat one more time and aimed at his leg this time. Once Zahid was successfully on his knees, Ibraheem looked at Kamran who rolled his eyes before throwing his phone towards Ibraheem and rolling his sleeves up. Kamran walked towards Zahid and gave him one menacing stare before picking him up over his shoulder and tossed him in Fahad's trunk and closed it before he had a chance to escape. Zahid's screams were muffled by the trunk so they could barely hear it which was good.

"Yeh tou hogaya. Chalein phir? (This is done. Let's go?)" Fahad huffed as he sat in the driver's seat and gave his playful smirk that promised far more than it showed. "Let's go on a roll out! Fuck yeah!" Fahad roared as he hit the race and drove away while Ibraheem and Kamran chuckled and walked towards their cars. Ibraheem threw the bat in the back seat of the Range Rover as he started to follow an over speeding Fahad.

Once they were far away from Zahid's house and any population who would spectate what they were doing, Fahad stopped the car on an empty abandoned road and opened the car trunk only to get kicked in his abdomen as Zahid got out. Fahad groaned while Zahid quickly came out of the trunk and looked around while limping. His face turned pale when he noticed there weren't any people or buildings for kilometers. Ibraheem stepped out of his car with a hunting gun in his hand.

"Jidher bhagna hai bhaag le, Zahid Sheikh." Ibraheem declared as he loaded his gun that he had kept for hunting deer's and rabbits, it wasn't loaded with bullets but rather pellets but that didn't mean it couldn't make holes.

"Kon ho ap log? Menay kya bigara hai tum logon ka?! (Who are you people? What have I done to you to deserve this?)" Zahid said as he limped away from them while Kamran stepped out of the Tundra and threw a hunting gun towards Fahad while keeping one for himself.

"Should we tell him?" Fahad questioned Ibraheem who was already taking aim. He put his gun down and looked at Fahad who didn't look like he wanted the fun to end any time but Ibraheem knew a few shots from this gun could kill a person and as much as he wanted to just kill him, he couldn't. Misha would hate him forever. He was becoming a better person, he couldn't fuck it up.

"Two words. Misha Yousaf." Ibraheem said loudly as he gripped the gun tightly. Zahid looked confused until her blue eyes flashed a recognition within him and he gritted his teeth.

"Misha? The girl from the Café? ALL THIS IS BECAUSE OF HER?! That stupid bitch I-" A pellet whizzed past Zahid's face causing him to shut up as Ibraheem loaded and aimed the gun at him again.

"You want to complete that sentence?" Ibraheem warned and Zahid gulped.

"Sorry, bhai, galti hogaye, mujhe maaf kardou. It won't happen again. (It was a mistake, please forgive me.) I had no idea she knew people like you. Men us se dur rahunga, kasam se. (I will stay away from her, I promise.)" Zahid said with fear eminent on his face.

"Maafi mere se nahi, us se mango." Ibraheem said as he took out his phone while still holding the gun with the other hand.

"Zaroor. Maang leta hun maafi. Jitni dafah kahogay maang leta hun. (Ofcourse. I will ask for forgiveness. I will ask for forgiveness as many times as you want.)" Zahid said eagerly and Ibraheem smirked.

"Shabash. (Good.)"

Author's note:

Hey and Asalam o Alaikum everyone! I hope you are all doing good. So I have some good news and I have some bad news. The bad news is I won't be be updating next weekend cause I have a midterm right after it. The good news is, I will make up for that by updating thrice today. This was the first one. InshaAllah I will update two more chapters today. Enjoy! 

Peace out. \\//