One...of a kind....

a/n: sorry for spelling mistakes, will fix later

Peter was excited. After a week of anxiously waiting he finally dared to message the man, getting an almost immediate response. At first he couldn't believe it, he was so excited that without thinking asked if they wanna hang out. He said yes. Now we can come back to the present.

Peter displayed a smile as he walked through the park, not being able to contain his happiness. It had been over a week since he last saw Wade...well they were in jail, but that is what makes this even more exciting. Wade never mentioned that he would get out too, so when he read that note he was for a second deeply confused. However that didn't matter at all now, Peter just being happy that he'll get to see the man again. Though right now it seemed impossible, because the location was a park and Wilson never specified where they should meet in the park.

So now Peter being the stubborn boy he is, continues to look for his friend just like that, not daring to actually ask where. He know that would only fill Wade's satisfaction more and we can't have that happen can we? It had already passed 10 minutes since the set time and the man was nowhere in sight. Peter exhaled loudly, realizing that he'll probably never find him. It didn't help that it was a Saturday afternoon, the park being packed with people. Just as he was about to give up.

.

"Hey, brown curls."

.

Peter whipped around, meeting the gaze of those dumb blue eyes. "Wade!" The man was leaning casually on a tree. He was wearing a grey hoodie, with a cap and all that shit. Now it all made sense why Peter wasn't able to find, how the hell did he expect to recognize Wade with such get up? "Enjoyed seeing my frustration?" Wade wore a wicked grin as he responded "As always." Peter passed this part of the park at least five times. "Of course you did, you jerk." Pete smacked him lightly, earning a laugh, joining in a few seconds later.

With Wade being found, they took off in exploring the city together, Wade telling him about all the stupid shit he did after Pete's depart. They spent hours just walking on the street talking, until they decided to eat something. Right now they sat in a Mexican restaurant waiting for someone to take their order.

"God I wish I could have seen his face. I missed your stupid ramble." His friend fakes a gasp. "You? Peter Parker? It's not nice to lie, sweet cheeks. You groaned every time I opened my mouth, don't think I forgot that." Pete chuckled sweetly, the memories coming back to him. "Well it's not my fault you were an annoying bastard, probably still are." "Now that hurts coming from you. I thought you loved me!" "Dream on."

A waitress finally decided to come take their orders, taking out her little notepad, as she looked up to them, her eyes sparkled. "Wade! It's been so long! Finally got out, huh?" "Alejandra!" Peter's expression turned into confusion as he observed the two interact. "You two know each other?" The woman's eyes studied him a little, before a grin appeared on her face. "Oh? What do we have here? Did Wade actually make a 'friend'?" Wade nodded vigorously, surprising Peter by not making one of his witty comebacks. "A handsome on too."

Pete melted under the woman's gaze, becoming smaller and smaller with every second. She threw him a little smirk before taking out a pen and asking what they want. "I'm guessing you'll have your usual and you darling? What can I get for you?" "Some enchiladas." "Coming right up!" She turned on her heels, making her way to the kitchen, her long brunette her bouncing with every step.

Peter was still flabbergasted by the whole interaction between her and Wade. He guessed Wade was a regular here since the whole friendly attitude thingy. He ripped his eyes of her, looking back at his friend to be caught of at the sight of Wade studying him. He didn't mind, it actually reminded him of a question he wanted to ask------