CRACK: Story made by Plot Generator

bitch im dead, i cant.... this is f*cking hilariousi cant. I have to share this with you. I was just messing around, now im dying of laughter. Again, I DID NOT WRITE THIS, THE GENERATOR DID
———— -
Peter Parker had always loved the advanced Stark Tower with its calm, crooked city. It was a place where he felt andry.

He was a strong, smart, tea drinker with brunette arms and skinny legs. His friends saw him as an important, immense intern. Once, he had even saved a broad Tony Stark that was stuck in a drain. That's the sort of man he was.

Peter walked over to the window and reflected on his busy surroundings. The rain hammered like punching spiders.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Steve Rogers. Steve was a capable hero with strong arms and sticky legs.

Peter gulped. He was not prepared for Steve.

As Peter stepped outside and Steve came closer, he could see the flipping glint in his eye.

Steve glared with all the wrath of 3539 calm, pretty pigeons. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want information."

Peter looked back, even more stressed and still fingering the strong shield. "Steve, I dont give a shit who you are, fuck off," he replied.

They looked at each other with irritable feelings, like two cool, creepy cats screaming at a very charming meeting, which had piano music playing in the background and two understanding uncles glaring to the beat.

Suddenly, Steve lunged forward and tried to punch Peter in the face. Quickly, Peter grabbed the strong shield and brought it down on Steve's skull.

Steve's strong arms trembled and his sticky legs wobbled. He looked shocked, his emotions raw like a whispering, wicked web.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Steve Rogers was dead.

Peter Parker went back inside and made himself a nice cup of tea.

THE END 
———— -
a/n: i had this in my draft for some while. its beautiful, i know. The generator is a true writer, an author with years of experience. I just love the part with the wrath of the pigeons. Its amazing.
—»⟩But now, being more serious, you can expect another update today. I need to make up for my stupidity.