Supervising the Avenger (2)

a/n:(Sorry if the story is confusing.)

Sun entered the room through the big windows, waking a certain hero up. That being Spider-Man, only that right now his duty was to keep an eye on the earth mightiest heroes, this duty given to him by one of the earth mightiest heroes. Looking at the clock Peter observed that it was six in the morning. He groaned , as he lazily got out of his bed, totally forgetting that he is at the avengers compound. So when he took a better look at the room he slept in, he shrieked. All the memories came back flooding over him. Peter felt that today something was going to happen, since Saturday went better than at his own home.

Now the only problem was, that he didn't know what to do right now, it's six a.m. and nobody was awake,. The kid decided he should jog a bit, that would occupy his time and he hadn't exercised in a while, so why not. He saw a pair of sweat-pants in the wardrobe. He threw one of his T-shirts on and left, locking the door. Peter arriving outside, saw the massive field. "Oh boy, this is gonna take a while." With a sigh he started, probably regretting his decision.

After a doing two rounds around the field, he thought it was enough as he felt his legs weak a bit. Entering the lounge he found nobody there, like he expected. Peter was surprised that is took him an hour to complete just two rounds. He felt sweat travel down his body, after he got a sniff of himself, it was clear that he had to take a damn shower. Passing the kitchen he heard rustling inside, popping his head in, he saw Steve, apparently making breakfast.

"Uh...Good morning!" Steve face held the expression of shock, for a bit, but was replaced by a smile. "Morning Peter, didn't expect you to be such an early bird." "Yeah. Are-Are you making breakfast by any chance?" "Oh yes. Fried eggs, with avocado toast, some vegetables aside and because you are here, I decided to make some pancakes too." Steve was the easiest for Peter to talk to. The only conversations he had, were in fact with Rogers. He is also so sweet, he thought he would be more rough. "Thanks! I missed the taste of them." The blond chuckled. "Could you do me a favor and wake the others up?" "Sure thing, Mr.Rogers." Yep, he was addressing them just like with Mr.Stark.

Peter was only comfortable when Steve was around, when the hero wasn't around in a room he would immediately leave and find somewhere else to stay. Because of that, he found a library, full with books and records, that became one of his favorite locations in the compound to spend his time in.

He did just as Steve asked him to, he went one by one, at each avenger and made sure they are up. He got different answers tho: "Ok." "Already up." "Leave me alone." "Why are you so annoying." Won't lie, he felt a bit hurt by the last one, that being Sam. He knew that Sam didn't like him since way before, that being the fight in Germany, Peter will go and say that he probably detests him.
--------

He took a shower just like he said he would. He put the other T-shirt on that said. 'What happens when Silver Surfer and Iron Man meet? They become instant alloys' and a pair of shorts that he decided to take last minute. Coming back in the kitchen he saw Steve making the pancakes.

"How is the breakfast coming along?" "Good. The first part of it is done, laid out on the table in the living room." The living room? "Don't you have a dining room or something?" Cap laughed at that. "Tony thought it would be useless." While they were having their little conversation, Sam, with Clint watching, decided to pull a small, insignificant prank. He took a handful of flour and decided to dump it on Peter.

The kitchen and living room were separated by one big counter, with a pillar and a door. You could roll the shutter down, if you wanted privacy or for cooking reasons.Now it was up, so everybody could see what Sam was about to do. Before anybody could say something, Sam dumped the flour directly from above, Clint deciding to join and throw some directly in his face too. Peter froze as his eyes widened. At his reaction they exploded in a fit of laughter, but they didn't anticipate what it would come.