One call.

A/N: First things first, im sorry for the lack of vocabulary and use of the same words again and again. Another sorry because...this one shot is kinda badly written. I wanted to write it on the day when I posted the announcement because that was the day I was having full ideas and ways to write this, but life said no. Now I got this.....thing. Well anyway hope its good enough.

Trigger warnings: Violence, Death, Torture ( a little bit)

It was a cool day of Autumn, kids running and talking to their friends going to school, nothing unusual. Just one kid. One kid was different from others. He was late. So...he was swinging to school. Heard me right. Swinging to school. Peter was panicking like an idiot, because there was o woman getting threatened and he couldn't just ignore it, so he went to help.

Unfortunately, it was all an act, the woman was a part of their gang, who attracted people with it, then robbed them of their things, money, jewelry whatever they had.

Unfortunately for THEM they attracted the wrong kid. Peter Parker, also vigilante of New York, Spider-Man. Because of that, he is late and because he has a test in biology first period, he freaked out and went on auto mode, at least remembering to put the mask on and taking it off when getting to school. From the halls of the school you could hear heavy breathing and stomps echoing in the halls.

The running came to a halt, with a squeak from his shoes. He slammed the door open, surprising his colleagues and teacher. "Mr.Parker, glad you could join us. wouldn't want to miss another one would we?" "Y-Yes, of course." He bolted to his seat, taking out what he needed, his mind being preoccupied with repeating everything he knew from start to finish.

He got handed his paper, looked it over and sighed with relief. He knew all the answers. It was going great. Thursdays were his favorite days. Why Thursdays and not Fridays? We will never know, just maybe because this was the day with the easiest subject and only had five classes, giving him more time to do his 'job'.

Pete was half through the test, when his mind went blank, a tingling feeling at the back of his neck. "Danger...." His head whipped up, looking around. Nothing. Another minute passed. "Danger." Once again, he looked around hasty. "Mr.Parker, is everything ok?" "DANGER!" It screamed at him, making him get goosebumps.

Suddenly, from the speaker erupted. "Lockdown. I repeat lockdown. This is not a drill. Armed men on the property. Lockdown." The teachers eyes went wide, along with his classmates, who quickly did what they always did on drills. Shut the blinders. Off with the light. Lock the door. Hide in a corner.

Voices skimmed through the empty halls, disturbing the deadly silence that overtook the school. The men were getting closer. Then it stopped. Peter could feel someone trembling beside him.

He didn't like this silence. It wasn't a good silence. He hated this silence. The one everybody fears. The one everybody prays for it not to happen. The silence of death itching closer with every second. The silence he always hears after a gunshot.

Something slammed into the door. "I know you're there! Come out, come out little kids!" Silence. Then a gun reloading. A terrifying sound, followed by a gunshot, making a girl scream. The door was open. In its frame, three men with guns in their arms. "OUT!" Nobody wasted a second. It was either following them or remaining behind.....With a bullet in your head.

Following, Peter realized that they were going to the gym. Getting there, there were a few other classes too. More men two. They were forced to sit and wait. And they waited. Waited terrified, with their breath stuck in their throats. Slowly the gigantic room got filled with people, until everyone was there, almost everyone. A few were crying. Other were in shock. Some blanked out, their mind refusing to work. Someone cleared their throat, getting the attention of everyone.