You Looked At Me Like I Was Someone Else (Can't You See?)

"And done! Good job everybody!"

What followed were a few grunts and groans.

"How the fuck are you still on your feet? What are you? Five?"

"I honestly don’t know, everything hurts and I think I broke a bone’ He moves to take a step. Pain. ".…. or two"

"Sit down kid."

Another sharp pain.

"Yeah, I’m trying." Oh fuck it. He dropped. "Fuuuuuuuu-ricjakfkaf. Big ouch" I mean, what was Peter expecting after all. So now he laid in silence, surrounded by half-beaten to death vigilantes, also known as his danger friends, the red team plus the designated cool aunt, dad and child of the group. Also, he, Matt, Wade, Ms. Jones, Mr. Luke and Danny. Yeah, just Danny, after the shit they pulled together last time, he figured he could drop the honorifics.

…..

‘How the fuck did you manage to end up FBI wanted list?’

‘I don’t fucking know the same way you ended up on their list!’

‘Im there because of yOU!’

….

Why were they almost asleep in Matt’s apartment? Well they discovered a whole network of drug dealing, so they decided to bust it, it took three days, and in the process of that they found out it was linked with an arms dealing illegal business so why the fuck not fight another entire amateur organization while running on coffee, energy drinks and half a chicken sandwich which took another two days. Wonderful idea.

Peter was high on adrenaline, his whole body was tingling and his fingers would twitch every now and then, but as he hit the armchair every ounce of the power, he had left fucked off to god knows where. He only felt tired……aND PAIN AND PAIN.

"Swo… is anybwody’ Was that English? He hoped so. ‘ gon’- ugh- gon call Cl’re?"

"Ughadafn"

"understwo"

And then he fell asleep.

--------

‘…ey…’

‘…dey..’

What?

"..dey!"

Wha?

"Spidey!"

Oh, Deadpool. It’s just him. “Mhmm”

"Wake up. Somebody keeps calling your phone. Like, it has been ringing for five fucking minutes, Red has been contemplating about defenestrating it."

"No" Peter might be half, no, a fourth awake, but he will still chuck Matt out the window after his phone if he does that. ‘”Five minwtes Wade…five”