Supervising The Avengers (3)

Peter was just in a call with Mr.Stark when he heard ruckus. "—I was so scared! I thought I killed him. He was just laying there, drool coming from his mouth—" He heard screaming and Mr.Stark laugh on the other side. "I told them not to mess with you, tho I was expecting Clint to be the one who will get to know your punch." Peter wasn't speaking, he was focused on the screaming outside his room. "Hey, kid, you okay?" "Hold up Mr.Stark, I think I hear screaming. Sorry, I'm gonna call you later to continue."

Peter missed the end call button, so when he muttered to himself "I hope they did not break something or im going to really break their bones." He turned the key in the hole. "I have one job and I'm going to frickiti tatiki do it. If they did, Mr.Stark is not going to be happy." He closed the door and from the phone you could hear Tony laughing. "They better prepare themselves for the wrath of the Parker's. I can't wait to get back. Not regretting my decision one bit. Coming Pep!!"

Arriving in the living room, he saw Rhodey screaming at Steve, Natasha having an argument with Sam, Bruce was speaking with Clint, but he was getting angry. And Bucky just stood at the side speechless. Peter immediately came by his side, seeing was in distress. "Mr. Barnes I need you to calm down and tell me what happened." Bucky looked at Peter, not sure if this kid would be able to do anything about it. But he remembered Clint's words "....i don't think he would bring any kid. Nobody right in the head would bring a kid into this, also it's Tony's favorite, so there must be a hidden reason as to why he likes him and as to why he is the one."

"We were talking about the plot about one of the movies. I don't know what made Steve say what he said, but it was about the fight in Germany. I don't remember what the commentary was, but he was addressing it to Tony, a bad one. Of course it made Rhodey furious. Something about how egotistic he is and not caring or some bullshit. As you hear and see it transformed into this chaos." He somehow managed to hear the soldier over all the screaming.

It made Peter's blood boil. 'Egotistic'?! 'Not caring'?! In that moment he wanted to punch Rogers in the face so hard. But he had to calm down. Gritting his teeth, he controlled the urge to kill Steve and move Bucky to the other side of the room. "Okay, I will try to fix this. You just stay here, don't say anything, don't do anything." His voice was rough and laced with venom, not towards Bucky of course. Barnes felt it, the hairs on his arm spiking up. He gulped loudly, noticing Peter's expression. Now he knew what Stark meant. "You don't wanna mess with him" Yeah, he was sure as hell he didn't want to. Peter looked ready to kill somebody, the veins on his neck popping out, the grip on Bucky's arm was strong, leaving a dent in his metal. Barnes, remembering how the kid knocked Clint out cold. Peter didn't ask him, no, he gave an order. As he felt Peter take his hands of him and turn away from him, he let out the air, he didn't even know, he hold in.
—————
Peter watched everybody scream and argument. His ears were ringing, but he didn't care. "Everybody, shut up." They did not hear him. " I said. Everybody, shut up!!" Steve snapped at him, as the others continued to argue. "This is none of your concerns kid. Go do something else." Steve went back to throw words at Rhodey. For a second, he really thought he could resolve this verbally, but as soon as he saw Rogers push Rhodey, he couldn't take it anymore. In a split second he punched the super soldier right in the jaw, the body flying into the window, breaking it in thousands of pieces. Steve somehow managed to catch himself on the window beside him.

The voices stopped. Sam launched himself at Peter. Bad mistake. The vigilante didn't care about his identity anymore. He kicked him in the guts, sending him into the wall, webshooters on, Peter webbed him there. Natasha startled, pulled a knife out, that she always had on her. The spider-senses instantly acted, Peter turning in a swift motion, slapping the knife out of her hand. Twisting her arm, behind her back in the process, making her yelp.