"Dad? Uhm...dad? Wait-no-I-!"

Peter and Tony were messing around the lab trying to get ideas, they already worked and Peter's suit and Tony's. Peter groaned in frustration, dropping the screw from his hand on the table. Placing his legs on leg of the table he pushed himself, over to Mr.Stark on the other side of the lab. Bumping into him, made Tony shriek and drop whatever he was doing. "Peter! You scared me." Tony got back to tinkering on his new invention. Peter mumbled some unaudible things, before staring at Tony, not taking his eyes of him once. One minute, three minutes, five minutes pass and Tony gives up-- He sighs, placing the object down, with a single movement of his leg, the chair spins, stopping abruptly in front of the kid. 

"What is it kid?" "I'm bored." Peter stated, simply shrugging. "I never thought i'd say this here, in Tony Stark's lab. But.I.Am.Bored." Tony rolled his eyes hearing the kid. "And what do you want me to do about it?" He crossed his arms, waiting for an answer, that was probably never going to appear, but it did. Peter's eyes had a new excitement in them. Scooting closer to the man, a big grin appeared on his face. "How about we cook?" Tony froze for a moment, before speaking again. "Cook? I'm pretty sure we'll burn the damn kitchen down." 

He attempted to mumble something to himself. Key word 'attempted'. Peter with his enhanced hearing, of course he heard it, nice and clearly. 'I am kinda hungry tho, maybe....' Peter shot up in excitement, startling Tony, sending the chair to the floor. "Please, Mr.Stark!" Tony only spared some glances to him, eyes wondering through the room. Peter decided to use his special card. "C'mon Tony it will be fun,please, pretty please Tony." 

Now that was a rare thing, Peter called Mr.Stark, Tony and as a matter of fact, two times in the same sentence. Tony immediately melted, his shoulders dropping with a sigh in defeat. Nobody could deny it, he had a soft spot for the kid. After hearing him call Tony, it was clear as day that Peter convinced him. Tony always tried to make Peter call him by his first name, but gave up the idea a long time ago, accepting the fact, that Peter will probably keep calling him 'Mr.Stark'. 

"Fine, but if we burn the kitchen it's entirely your fault." Peter runs to the elevator, stopping for a moment,doing some punches in the air. Tony slightly chuckles at the action, before heading in with the kid.

--------------------

The avengers step in the penthouse, the smell of meat and fried onion filling the air. A pair of laughter make them even more confused, because for one, a laughter belongs to Tony and two, the other one to a kid. They exchange glances between them hoping one of them would know the answer, but the others looked exactly as confused at their teammates. They slowly and quietly make their way, towards the kitchen. 

The sight made their eyes widen and mouths hanging slightly in disbelief. Tony was frying something, apparently meat and onion, explaining the scent before. The thing that was still not explained was why there was a kid beside him, chopping vegetable. "What do you call a cow with no legs?" Tony asked, trying to stop his laughter. They both stopped for a second, before saying in union. "Ground beef." They both started laughing, the kid clutching his stomach. They all thought the same thing. "What the fu-";"Language"

Observing that they haven't realised the heroes presence, the team decided to go to the living room, sitting down on the couch, not sharing one word or act, just watching Tony and the kid having fun. "Tony, these will be the best tacos you have ever eaten i'm assuring you. The best food is the one homemade." "Oh i know Pete. Because it's made by me." Tony's smile shone brightly while looking at the kid. This time around, Rhodey decided to enter the living room, sipping on his coffe, to be welcomed by the sight of the avengers watching, Tony and Peter. 

'Well this is interesting.' He went and sat down with them, a few heads turned towards him, with their eyes begging for an explanation, but Rhodey just continued to drink his coffee in peace. "Okay so first we'll put the meat." As they were preparing the tacos, Peter playfully hit Tony with his hip. Tony with a smirk plastered on his face, did the same too, in the end both o them were pushing each other around the counter, trying to prepare just one taco. After countless times of dropping food on the ground and them, accidentally, the tacos were ready, looking beautiful and delicious.

 "Hey dad could you pass me the plates?" Peter paid no mind to the words he just spoken and continued cleaning the counter. Everyone else stopped, Rhodey almost spitting out the coffe on Natasha, Tony stopping dead into his track. Peter realizing that Tony still didn't give him the plates, asks again. "Uhm....dad? C'mon could you please pass me the pla-" He becomes beet red, from head to toe. Stark just stares at him in disbelief. 

"Mr.Stark—dad-no—Tony, i-i am so s-sorry, i just--you're l-like a father figure so—wait no— it's just." Peter stops talking, as he feels embraced by a hug. "Kiddo, it's okay, no problem, calm down. I..I never thought you thought of me like that, i'm....i'm surprised. In a good way. You know...it feels kinda nice." Peter was at loss of words, hearing Tony saying that, he melted in the embrace right there, hugging him back. "Also no going back, i will not accept anything else but 'dad' from now on." "But Tony-" "Nuh uh." Peter laughed against his chest.  

Somebody cleared their throat, interrupting their moment, Tony looked up, still not letting Peter go. "Well, it looks like we have some company." Peter turned his head to see what Mr.Stark was talking about, shrieking in return, clinging onto Tony even harder. Tony chuckled at the reaction, embracing him too further. "Well it looks like you have a lot to explain, 'dad." The avengers bombarding him with questions, Peter remaining by Tony's side ,as he and Stark gave an answer to each and every one of them.

-----------------------------

Bonus :

The teenage boy, fell asleep on Tony's chest in the end, the sleepless nights, finally taking an effect over him. Tony played with his big brown, curly hair, at one of the motions, Peter's eyes slightly opened."M'srry dad, i fell asleep. Mhm...i'll go, M'probably troubling you,dad." Pete was ready to push himself of Tony, but an arm was preventing him from going anywhere. "Kid, you;re not troubling me in any way. Stop thinking like that. If i would be in any discomfort i would tell you, believe me. Now, just rest. It has been a long day." Tony started caressing Peter's hair once again, with slow, repetitive motions. Peter didnt put up any fight, actually burrowed even deeper into the man's chest. Mumbling some words before he fell asleep again. "M'thanks..dad." Tony smiled and kissed the top of his head. "No problem, kid."

.

.

.

(Sorry this is so short. I'm trying with school ending and things, you would thing it would be easier but damn everything is a mess, the teachers are giving hundreds of tests trying to complete the neccesary number of grades. It's killing us. Sorry again.)