Parker's Luck 🕷️🕷️

Friday comes much faster than expected.  " Peter?" "Peter!" "Five more minutes May.." He mumbles, my eyes half closed "Peter get up!! You're going to be late for your trip!" My eyes pop open and sit up, maybe to fast 'cause in sure something just popped. I give a quick look at my clock-alarm 10:45 . "Shit!" "Peter!" " Sorry Aunt May" "damn kids these days dont know how be polite.." i heard May mumble to herself from downstarirs. I chuckle, damn Peter this is not the time to be amused!

I spring fron the bed and throw on my , some blue jeans with a white t-shirt, also a jacket to cover up my muscles. Because im not supposed to have these, im the nerd, it would be waaay to weird. I take my small backpack and run down the staris, loudly. "Damn you Peter! You almost gave me a heart attack." I kiss her on the cheek and quickly say "Love you May, bye" and now im running towards my school, almost at inhuman speed, but who gives a damn about that now! Im gonna be late!!

--Bob making its way down town, walking fast--

"Parker, there you are! We were going to leave without you, glad you made it . I hope it wont happen again." "Yes Mr. Williams!" I jump in the bus, Mr.Williams following behind. Ned waves at me and i walk to his spot, i squeze in and let my body slump on the chair."Excited?" Ned asks, with excitment in his voice. "Yes, very..." "C'mon Peter it won't be that bad." Just as i was going to respond Flash cuts in with his loud voice "Guess it finally the time to find out about your fake intership, Parker!!" A smirk plastered on his face, his group snickers just like snakes "Keep your irrelevant thoughts to yourself ,Flash." MJ voice booms through the bus and Flash shuts up. "You'll find out just how cool Peter is!" Ned shouts. "Stop bickering already kids!" Williams just shoots us a glare. I am so glad i have them as my friends. "Thanks guys." "No problem Pete" They say in perfect union, well..wow.

•Stop Bob is crossing the road•>

The bus stops in front of the gigantic building covered in glass. Everybody awes and start chatting right away. Mr.Williams just has a smile on his face. "Time for the tour, are you kids ready?" People scream and i swear i almost went deaf, it wasnt even that loud, jesus. People start shuffling and pushing each other to get outside faster, the wave of people snatching me and pushing me right in the front.

Nope, i quickly ran to the furthest point of the line, where i found Ned."Peter, finally, i couldn't find you" He sighed in relief. "I couldn't find myself in that chaos either" we laugh and my classmates start moving. We enter the lobby and you can hear everybody gasp and giggle with excitment, other...."Thor is so freaking hot" "I know! Tony Stark also"....Lets not talk about that. We stop from our track. "Hello there Midtown High! My name is Emily and i will be your tour guide today." I immiadtely recognize her, she is also an intern, we worked on a project and became good friends.

I hide behind Ned and MJ in hope of her not recognizing me, but my hopes were crushed as soon as i hid. "I'll call your name and you must come in front to take your badge." I am so screwed. Emily starts calling up people and i can feel the tension growing. "Peter Parker!.....Peter?" Her eyes wide, a big smile that could light up an entire room. "H-hi there Emily" Looking anywhere,but at her or my classmates. "Didn't know you were in this group, what a suprise, you have your own badge dont you?" "Yes, um , yes i do" I shove my hand in my pocket and take a badge out. "But, couldn't you give me another badge?" "Sorry Peter you know the rules" "Oh,yeah ,okay" I quickly go back to Ned and i can feel the stares burning in the back of my head. Suddenly a hand stops me.

"How much?" It was Flash. "How much ,what?" " How much did you pay her?" I slap his hand away, now getting annoyed. "I didnt pay her." "Yeah right" He steps on my foot and i  stop my self from whining. "What does the number and color mean in the badges?" Emily gave her a bright smile "Glad you asked, the number mean what levels you are allowed to enter, the colors show what you are, I myself ,am yellow, that means i am an intern, the number 4 shows that i have acces to 40 floors."