tickle fight

laying in bed ended up turning into a teasing fest for calum, poking your sides or letting his fingers run over your skin that you squirm. every time you'd freak out he'd laugh really hard until he finally tickled you, causing you to laugh so loud that duke ran in and started barking. "calum! stop!" you cried, trying to push away from him but he wouldn't let you escape. you were laughing so much that you almost couldn't breathe but only he finally pulled, he was smiling so big because he thought it was the cutest thing ever. "you're so mean." you frown, turning your back to him and on your phone. calum would roll himself closer to you so the two of you spooned. "i'm just tickling you, and you tickle me all the time!" he chuckled, pressing a kiss on your shoulder. "no." was all you said, looking on instagram. calum frowned, squeezing your body. "babyyyy, stop ignoring me. please?" he asked, planting a bunch of kisses on your cheek making you giggle softly. "what calum? what do you want?" you answered, sighing and turning off your phone. "spend time with me!" he whined. "let's go out, i'm bored." "it's like nine at night." calum looked at you like he didn't understand. "and? i'm sure we can go somewhere. c'mon get your shoes on!" getting up, he was looking for his shoes. "oh my god," was all you mumbled, looking for your flip flops before the two of you left the house and headed out on your little adventure.