dying calums hair

dying calums hair!!! he'd get it professionally bleached done but he thought it'd be fun to dye his hair blue with the help from you, even tho he knew it was going to go horribly wrong. the last time he tried to shave his head by himself, it came out so rough. after leaving the hair salon with ashton and calum, the two of you headed back to his place to let the hair dying begin. "you might wanna put on a shirt you dont care about." you said, squeezing the blue dye into the little bowl while calum watched. "alright, let me find one." he sighed, pulling off his shirt he had on already, wandering to his closet to find an old shirt. putting on gloves, you were ready to dye calum's hair, just waiting on your boyfriend. he came back in one of his million black shirts, giving you a small smile. "ready?" you asked, holding up the little brush for the dye. "fuck yeah." he glowed, sitting down on the toliet seat so he was at your height. grabbing the bowl of blue dye, you put the first blob of blue on his bleached hair, calum giggling a little. while brushing it all over his head, calum held your hips, just rubbing little circles. "cal, c'mon im trying to do this." you sighed, doing your best so nothing actually got on his skin. "what am i doing? i'm just holding you." he frowned, tickling your sides making you squirm and get a small blob on his forehead. "see what you did dummy! you got dye on yourself." you groaned, trying to wipe it away. "whatever, it's not like im gonna go outside for a while." he shrugged. "yeah but what about pictures?" you asked. "you can edit it out cant you?" a teasing smile spreading across his cheeks. "i guess.. but you dont need to do that. you're already handsome." you pouted kissing his nose. "aw, you're so cute." he chuckled, blush creeping on your cheeks. leaning down you pecked his lips quickly before continuing to dye his hair. in the end, calum looked amazing with the color choice and he was sure the internet was going to love it as much as him.