bang me like your drums - ashton

you leaned in the doorframe of the music room where ashton was, watching him drumming. he was currently coming up with stuff for the boy's next album so he was experimenting with sounds and different beats. after a minuet of watching, your boyfriend finally noticed you, giving you a smile.

"checking me out, i see, baby girl?" he smirked cockily as you walked over to him now.

"maybe." you teased, pressing a kiss to your temple. ashton patted his lap for you, so you sat down, his arms coming around you as you took his drum sticks. you hit the drums, messing around as his hands rested on your thighs while his lips pressed kisses on your shoulder.

"do you wanna learn a quick beat?" he asked. you turned around, nodding because he's never asked you before.

"hell yeah." you answered.

"okay, so, ill hold your arms and then you can try on your own?" he asked. you nodded again, biting your lip to contain your happiness. ashtons hands rested on yours as he demonstrated what you had to do.

once he showed you a few times, he let go, holding your waist stead. "go ahead, pretty girl." he smiled. slowly, you did the beat, messing up a little but it wasn't bad.

"this is so hard, how do you do this?" you pouted, putting the drum sticks down and turning a bit so you can face ashton.

he shrugged with a cocky smile before kissing you on the lip. you smiled against his lips as one hand roamed down your body. he then trailed kisses on your jaw and then your neck, making you melt against his touch.

"should you be working now?" you breathed, feeling his tongue run across your skin.

"i should, but that doesnt mean i want to." he murmured, sending shivers down your spine. your gaze met as before you reconnected your lips.

"well then maybe you should bang me like your drums." you whispered before pressing more kisses to his skin. your smiled sheepishly against his neck because you've always wanted to use that pick up line on the boy, knowing it would drive him crazy.

"fuck—get up baby girl, daddy is gonna give you what you want today. only because you're being a good girl." his sexy raspy voice buzzed in your ear, causing you to bite your lip. but you did as he said, leading him out the door, him following right behind as you swiftly walked to the bedroom.