reunited - ashton

ashton felt his phone vibrate in his pocket mid interview he was doing with the boys. they were currently on tour in the us and you suppose to flying in today to visit him before the boys move on to europe. anxiousness flooded his body as he just wanted this interview to already be done with and head over to the venue for tonights show.

finally, after the last interview of the day, ashton took out his phone and saw your message earlier that you were heading to the venue with a bunch of heart emojis. he couldnt help but smile at your little quirks that made him love you even more.

as the boys piled in the car, the sandy haired boy dialed your number, leaning his head on the glass as the ringing filled his ear. "hi, baby." the second he heard your voice made his heart race. he was so happy to see you since its been two months since you last saw him and finally you were reuniting.

"hey, sweetheart. we're on our way to the venue. hows eva?" he smiled.

"you wanna say hi to her?" you giggled over the line. ashton hummed and began to hear shuffling and your muffled voice.

"hi daddy."

"hey princess, i'll see you soon baby girl, how was the plane ride? did you like it?" ashton giggled the second he heard the voice of his 5 year old.

"it made my tummy feel all weird in the beginning but i saw all the fluffy clouds it looked really cool." she rambled, ash's heart swelling at each word she said. the boy loved his daughter so much and hated the fact that he was missing out on so many important moments as she grows.

"yeah clouds are super cool. i wanna lay in one." ashton chuckled. he continued to listen to eva talk about the most random things they saw on their trip till they got to the venue.

"eva, baby, give the phone to mummy, your uncles and i just got here. ill see you in a bit okay? i love you." he breathed, the car in park as the boys started to get out.

once they got their things, they walked in and were lead to the green room. when they walked in, eva came running to ashton as he kneeled down.

"daddy!" she screamed, ashton picking her up from the floor and pressing kisses to her face.

"hi sweet pea i missed you so much." ashton laughed, swinging her back and forth as she giggled too. the two of you made eye contact,
tears wanting to well up in your eyes but you told yourself you weren't gonna cry so you tried your best to.

after a few moments, ashton put her down to greet the boys as he walked to you. getting on your tippy toes, your lips met his as he kissed you lovingly. "god i missed you so much." he sighed into your hair, arms wrapping around your waist.

"i missed you too, baby." you smiled kissing his nose before hugging him. ashton kissed your forehead till you both sat down on the couch. eva crawled on his lap, telling more stories about getting here while she ate snacks, the boys just hanging out resting till the show.

"i cant wait to see you on stage daddy. i drew a picture on the plane." she smiled, grabbing her little backpack and pulling it out. ashton thought it was gonna cry as he saw the drawing. eva drew all the boys on stage as stick figures, ashton with his red hair behind drums.

"eva, this is so good baby, i love it." he smiled big, kissing her head. "i'll keep it with me all the time so i can look at it when i miss you." ash said softly as she smiled big. she had the same little dimples and bright hazel eyes as he did with your hair and everything else.

the boy felt as if his heart was gonna explode because he was so happy to be back with his family he so dearly loved. they were the ones that kept him motivated and push to do more. he felt like the happiest man on earth with you and his little girl by his side and couldnt ask for more.