you like it? - calum

ah yes, so calum would probably be like, "i gotta go take care of some business, ill be back later baby." having his grown out blonde hair still. his hair was still definitely short but it was at the length on the top of his head were it was starting to curve to turn into curls. you didn't think much of it, if anything, you thought it was a meeting for the upcoming tour. however, it definitely wasnt. a few hours later, calum came back home, bringing you back some food from panera bread or sumin and hes like "hi darling, i brought you something to eat." you didn't see him yet because he was in the kitchen and you were on the couch. "aw, thanks. you're so sw-calum what the fuck?" you said, dropping your phone when you see that he now had his natural hair color but, like ninety percent of his hair was gone, the shortest hes ever gotten. "you like it?" he asked, biting his lip as they curled upwards. "yeah, i just didn't expect it." you laugh, wrapping your arms around his neck, leaning upwards to kiss his lips. it wasn't till later you really fell in love with his hair, head between your thighs as he ate you out. every so often, his buzzed hair would rub against your thighs, adding only another sensation. calum would catch on, teasing you as he ran the side of his head against your skin, fingers curling inside you. when you finally came and he crawled back up to you he'd ask, "how about now?"