bucket hat babe

going shopping with calum sometimes can be really fun. sometimes when looking in stores or whatever, cal would find sumin but wasn't sure if it would look good on him or not so he would shyly walk up to you and hold up against him and ask, "how does this look?" and of course anything that man wore would look stunning period but hes a lil unsure babey and wants his girlfriends advice. but anyways, y'all are in a very trendy store, you're looking at things and calum is just kinda following you, looking at things every now and again but then he ends up finding himself in the accessory area. he's looking at all the jewelry and stuff until he saw this hat, a bucket hat to be clear. he would do that lil look where he raises his brows and is curious, picking it up and looking at one of the mirrors. calum really liked it and decided he wants to buy it so he walks around the store to find you and when he does, you instantly smile seeing him with the little bucket hat. "thats cute babe, are you getting it?" you ask and he's SO cute and smiley abt it and is like "yeh, i dunno, i think its really cool." now cut to a week later of buying it. calum was getting dressed for the day and he sees his new hat on his dresser and is like 'oh maybe i should wear it' so he comes up with his outfit and hes SO proud of it to the point where maybe youre out for lunch and running errands and the two of you come across a basic ass white wall or just a nice photographic background and he shyly asks "babe can you take some photos of me?" and of course you do, calum's model side coming into full gear but you also manage to get the most cutest photo of him smiling really big with the sun shining on his beautiful tan skin. calum of course decides to not post that one but you make sure you have it saved in your camera roll because bucket hat + calum + beautiful lighting is truly a godsend.