secret suprise

it was two days before valentines day and calum still hadn't gotten a gift for you. it was gonna be your first valentines together since the two of you had only been dating for about half a year. calum always thought valentines day was kinda stupid but he also hasn't spent it with someone until now. he still had mixed feelings but he still was gonna take part in the holiday.

he thought of getting you lingerie, something to make you feel pretty like the way he sees you. however, in order to get you lingerie, he needed to goto a store. before heading out on his adventure to find something, calum had to do some investigating before in order to get the correct size. luckily, you were sleeping over at his place last weekend so he sneakily got a picture of your bra size.

now, he was in a hoodie and beanie, hood over his head, along with the biggest sunglasses he owned so hopefully anyone wouldnt notice him. when he walked into the lingerie store, he was greeted by a lady, calum taking off his shades and hoodie.

"hello! how may i help you?" she asked, calum giving her an shy smile.

"hi, um, well, i-i wanted to get something for my girlfriend." he already felt so stupid but he was doing it all for her.

"do you have anything certain in mind?" she asked.

"uh, not really? can you maybe recommend some things? i dont have any clue about this stuff." he couldn't believe he really was asking for a recommendation for lingerie, but there he was.

"of course! do you have a photo of her?" she asked, smiling. calum quickly nodded, pulling up a picture from his phone, the lady cooing at the cute photo. "wow, shes gorgeous! alright i have an idea, i have a few styles in mind that would compliment her." so she gave a few different pieces in mind, one was a tan lacey see through bra and panty set. calum really liked that one, he thought it would compliment her skin so beautifully. and then he was shown a classic black one, also lacy but not as see through. he thought it was nice but wrong occasion maybe. lastly, a baby pink cotton bra & thong.

"i think i'll take the first and third. i know she'd like both of those a lot." calum smiled, the lady nodding and ringing calum up after they got her size. calum paid for the sets before leaving the store and running around doing errands the rest of the day for valentines day.

the next day, calum got a text from ashton that said "Seen twitter lately? 🤭😂😂" calum furrowed his eyebrows, closing messages and going on twitter, scrolling through his timeline, groaning seeing that he had gotten caught in the act.

'CALUM REALLY OUT HERE GETTING LINGERIE FOR Y/N PLS'

'ok but can i have bf like calum pls this is so cute 🥺'

'Calum & y/n gonna get freaky on Valentines Day 😏😏😂'

all he hoped was that you didn't go on social media till you opened up your gift from him. he did tweet back after all the tweets from fans.

'Y'all quit bustin' my ass I'm just trying to spoil my gf for Valentines day'

later that day, you came from work to calum's house, bringing dinner for the two of you. he was praying you weren't gonna bring it up but of course you did.

"so, i saw you got lingerie for me?." you giggle, calum going extremely pink.

"yeah.." he said softly, playing with his food. "sorry you found out already. i honestly thought no one was gonna notice me." he groaned.

you smiled, leaning over and kissing his cheek. "its okay baby, it's really cute. thank you." calum slightly smiled, leaning in and pecked your lips. "besides," you bit your lip. "maybe i can just make sure they fit, you know?"

calum smiled bigger, nodding. "i can help you." he winked.

"that would be amazing. after dinner we'll see how they look." you wink back, the two of you giggling.