Chapter 12 - Virginal

Jimn pov.:

Taehyung seemed unbelievably surprised, but it returned with a short stare. Shocked, Jimn withdrew again.

"I..I'm sorry" A deep red lay on his cheeks. God, why didn't he think for once?! He had just kissed Tae. What was wrong with him? Hastily he slipped around, to find halt and to get up again. The closeness to him was only more embarrassing. But before Jimin could get up, Taehyung pulled him back by his neck. Surprised, Jimin squealed and looked at him with big saucer eyes.

"Argh Jimin! 1 What did you not understand by not moving? 2. you stay here!

"T...I'm sorry"

"A simple "I'm sorry" won't help you anymore, baby boy," Tae muttered on Jimin's lips. So much heat rose in him. Jimin got dizzy already. A quiet whimper from Jimin.

"T...tae...I..." He suddenly sounded so hotter. What was wrong with him? He had never felt anything like it before.

"What?

"...please..."

"He sounded so dominant that the heat in Jimin was just bubbling over. Jimin looked away embarrassed.

"...k...kisses...m...mi...me" How much overcoming it cost him. And how embarrassing it was for him. But he was immediately torn away by the heat as Taehyung pressed his lips on his demanding. Jimin groaned into the kiss. This touch. This heat. As if Tae would distort him completely. But then Taehyung released in amazement.

Jimin didn't want him to stop and clung to Taes sweater while he was embarrassed.

"W...why...h...did you...you..." Taehyung grinned all of a sudden.

"The situation was so terribly embarrassing that Jimin couldn't even look at him anymore.

"I..ich h..hab n..noch n..nie..." stuttered Jimin. Taehyung pulled his chin back to himself, so Jimin was forced to look him in the eyes embarrassed. Slowly understanding flickered in Taehyung's eyes and mixed with the dull lust that lay in it. Gently he kissed him. Carefully Jimin returned the kiss, but then Tae loosened again and put his forehead to his.

"What haven't you got Jimin yet? I have to hear it" Shocked, Jimin looked at him. He could not say that out loud. "You have understood me correctly.

"I..I...d..d..you know...sh...already" But Tae raised her eyebrows and grinned provocatively.

"Nop" Oh man. Did he really not know it or did he want to annoy him. Either way it was totally embarrassing.

"I..ich..h..hatte...n..n..never..s..s..s..se..se..se..." He just couldn't say it, no matter how hard he tried.

"Oh Jimin", grinned Taehyung, which is why Jimin looked away ashamed. But then he gently stroked his cheek.

"D...you have probably ever...hoped someone would experience you," Jimin said depressedly. But instead of sounding disappointed, Tae just laughed.

"Surprised, Jimin looked up at him and blinked in disbelief, while Tae grinned at him pervertedly and seemed to flare up even more desire in his eyes. Somehow Jimin didn't believe him. Didn't everyone want someone experienced? Unbelieving, Jimin looked down and immediately turned red at the sight of Tae's erection. He quickly looked up again, but without looking Tae in the eye.

"Oh Jimin" But Jimin could only think of how big his 'friend' looked. Much too big. "You really don't make it easy for me if you're still so innocent."

"T...I'm sorry..." apologize to Jimin again. Taehyung grinned broadly.

"The pants are getting really tight. Don't you want to help me out?"