Chapter 3 - A man everyone wants

Taehyung pov.:

Taehyung laughed scornfully. He was so sure. Already now Jimin was totally nervous near him. It would be much too easy. And then he could say he had laid Park Jimin down. What guy wouldn't turn green with envy.

A timid clearing of the throat sounded, which Taehyung showed to the handsome man. Unbelievable. On stage he looked like a hot slut with whom you could do anything you wanted. But as soon as his show was over, he was innocence in person. This innocent one made his charm and led Tae to indecent thoughts. How he would love to screw up this little sweet man. Would make him scream lustfully. Beg for more. Winding with lust. Oh yes it would give him the greatest pleasure to spoil such an innocent creature.

"Your drinks are here, sir." He literally placed the tray with her drinks in front of her on the table.

"You shouldn't call me that," Taehyung laughed easily. "You must be older than me, right?"

Jimin pov.:

Jimin's heart began to race at the sweet sound of his laughter. It was beating so hard, so fast, what a strange feeling. Was Jimin sick? Maybe he should have stayed at home today. No, that was not an option. He needed the money.

"I...em... am 21, sir." It was right to tell him his age, wasn't it? Would it be rude if he didn't wait to see how old he was? No no. He should go. Yes, he would. Never before had a customer asked such a normal question. Usually there were questions like how big his tail was. Whether he was keen to experiment in bed. Which position he liked best. But Jimin hadn't even had sex yet. How should he answer such questions as a virgin? And then he mostly didn't even have a clue what most of it meant. So many technical terms and preferences. He didn't understand anything about that and he didn't want it at all. One did not reveal something like that to a stranger. Jimin wanted to go when Taehyung laughed again.

"Tae is perfect" God was embarrassed. Taehyung grinned slightly, which makes Jimin's heart beat poach even faster. What was wrong with him? But it was impossible to call him "Taehyung". If his boss would get that out.... No no no. It was the first rule of the club. No private ties to the customers. Or other physical pleasures. "By the way, I just turned 20." Surprised Jimin opened his eyes. He was actually younger than him?! Wow, okay, he hadn't expected that. This man looked so mature and was also much taller than him.

"A...all the best to your 20th." Jimin bowed deeply.

"Thank you. Oh and that," he continued and pointed to another very attractive young man next to him. "Is Jungkook" Tae laughed easily. "A very big fan of yours." Jimin smiled politely at Jungkook.

Oh man still a ''fan''. What nothing else hot, as another guy among all these horny men, who wanted to drag him into bed. How he hated it.

"I wish you lots of fun here with us tonight, sir." Jimin just wanted to leave now. Besides, his friend's lecherous looks burned into his flesh. A look as if he was already tearing off his clothes. Jimin shivered. Escape. Yup, that was the best option.

"Thank you," Tae said laughing. "But you may call me Tae. Otherwise I feel so old." The heat rose in Jimin's cheeks. It wouldn't be polite if he refused a customer's request.

"D...then I wish you a lot of fun, T...t...tae." Taehyung grinned at him contentedly. God, what was he doing here? And why did he stutter now? He hurried away and mingled again with all the guests. The more distance he got to the two the better. Even if that meant being dug up by all the men. The main thing was away.

Taehyung pov..:

"Haach. He is so cute and hot at the same time. You just want to take him through hard," Jungkook raved lustingly.

"It's a good thing I took you out of the game, not Taehyung," he laughed at him. Oh no, if he did, he would be helping Jimin. And not Jungkook or anyone else. Nobody had managed that yet, but he would.

He alone would taste of the sweet Heaven.