Chapter 2 - Naivety

Jimin pov.:

Not again! Why did these guys always have to dig up Jimin. How he hated it. Still he didn't let it show and smiled politely. Always stay professional, Jimin! If he hit one of the customers wrong, he could get fired. It belonged to this profession to be ''open''. No false modesty, inhibition or shyness, as the boss used to say. And Jimin couldn't afford to be fired with the best will in the world. He needed the money. Urgently.

Besides, some of the customers were extremely rich. Jimin just couldn't mess with such people. He was not allowed to risk anything. Just go to work and let it all go on silently.

"May I please stop by, sir?"

"Sir?" A rough laugh sounded. It was almost contagious, so Jimin's heart began to pound a little. But the amusement on his part was also somehow insulting. With the best will in the world, Jimin didn't know what was wrong with the salutation. Besides, they were also obliged to address the customers with Siezen and ''Sir''.

"Please excuse me many times" Politely he bowed and wanted to push himself without another comment past the big, well-built man.

What an idiot! Why did all guys tickle like that? It was just rude and unpleasant. But then the young man took a step aside to make room for him.

"It wasn't your fault." Wow, Jimin hadn't expected that. An honest smile crept on his lips and thanked him warmly. Still a little surprised, he ran past the customer. That was a polite customer for a change. Quite in contrast to the other horny sacks he had to go to.

Sighing inwardly, he set to work and fetched a tray of drinks to mingle with the customers. How he hated it.

Taehyung pov..:

Taehyung couldn't believe it. God is the sweet one when he's not a stripper. Who would have thought that behind the district's hottest stripper hid such a cute side? Although maybe the other guests knew it, too. To be honest, Tae couldn't imagine that Jimin was as offensive and provocative when serving as he was on stage. From near he seemed almost dainty and fragile.

You would like to take him in your arms. Of course, after taking him really hard. The sex with him was certainly unforgettable.

He had already been so hard anyway that he thought he would burst every moment, but now it was impossible to hold out even a second longer. Luckily he had come here anyway to take care of it. His hand rubbed over his stiff erection, which seemed to explode because of Jimin.

The thought of how this hot body beneath him trembled with lust. Like his cute face the sweat dripping from his forehead as he looked at him under big eyes with reddened cheeks. How his enticing voice begged for him and screamed with excitement.

He splashed.

How necessary he had been and what salvation it was to finally be satisfied. At least something. Because his lust would only be satisfied when he had actually had Jimin in his bed.

With slow steps Taehyung went back to Jungkook and sat down next to him.

"His ambiguous grin said everything he had in mind. But Tae did not let himself be put off and told him about the events.

"Guess who I met." With a big grin he wobbled his eyebrows.

"A pretty sling as you look. Does he have a crunchy ass? Is he single? Does he have a sharp buddy with him, like you? Jungkook laughed and Taehyung immediately tuned in.

"Who do you mean? You couldn't have talked about you," Tae teased him. But Jungkook just twisted his eyes and laughed.

"Say it. Is he still here somewhere or have you already frightened him away? But as an answer Taehyung Jimin waved over to himself.

"You can ask him yourself right now."

"You're kidding me" Nevertheless, Kookie had to grin pervertedly, which is why Tae had to laugh slightly as he watched every single encounter of this graceful body. He was so incredibly sweet and hot.

"What is it to be, the gentlemen", Jimin asked objectively and politely, as he probably was with every other customer. For some reason Tae didn't like it at all. And yet he believed that he hadn't walked past Jimin without a trace. Committed, Jimin held the pad and a pen ready to write down her order. It disturbed him a little that Jimin acted as if nothing had happened.

"Of course Taehyung hid any sexual interest and just smiled at him friendly. The young dancer seemed quite surprised and smiled back as well. However, Taehyung couldn't tell if it was out of politeness or seriousness. "And two whiskey, please." Jimin scribbled something into his block and nodded politely.

"Coming right up."

"Thank you," Tae thanked him and winked at him. A slight blush crept on his cheeks before he ran off with hasty steps. He was so cute. How much he wanted him. With a provocative look, the 20-year-old turned to JK.

"Did Park Jimin blush just because of you? I mean because of you? Park Jimin?" Jungkook didn't even bother to hide his surprise. But Taehyung didn't worry about any way. Jimin's reaction had only confirmed that he had triggered something in him. Pure pride pulsated in his veins. Like a kind of kick. His ego is coming.

He could even have Park Jimin, who no one else could ever have.

"Oh Kooks. I told you, didn't I? I am a god." He grinned and then laughed out loud. Jungkook also had to grin broadly.

"You should try to lay him flat. He's definitely horny in bed." Oh there Taehyung was sure. The way this boy could move. How hot his body was. God he was the passion in person.

"Is at the top of the to-do list" And how he would fuck him.

"You have to check it out. He has never given anybody a lap dance or a private dance and then you get the chance to take him through." An almost dreamy laugh comes from Jungkooks throat. "Sweet dreams. Don't be under any illusions, it'll never happen. He's way too innocent." And how innocent he was. His little sweet innocent lamb. He looked at Kookie sure of victory.

"Let's bet." Jungkook laughed loudly at Taehyung. He would not laugh once he had had fun with Jimin.

"Bet is on! You'll never make it!"