Chapter 1 - Dance of excitement

Taehyung pov.:

Taehyung wanted to celebrate his 20th birthday with his buddy Jungkook. And of course Kookie had the best idea ever: a Stripp Club.

Tae liked the idea right away. What more could you ask for than a few hot guys dancing half-naked in front of you?

But when he arrives at the club, a dancer immediately catches his eye. A rather small, pretty and above all hot man. He wore black tight-fitting leather shorts. Over his muscular chest he had two crossed leather straps that stretched over his vline and went to a place that promised sweetest lust.

Tae immediately had to think of Jungkooks words. JK was a regular customer in this club and had already raved a lot about the dancers. But above all the probably most popular dancer, who was known even in the whole district, had it probably on Kooks particularly liked.

Was that him? The notorious Park Jimin.

Without even looking away from him for a second, he sat down on one of the barstools. As if spellbound, he stares at the inviting movements of this seductive body.

Jimin pov.:

Jimin rubbed himself provocatively against the massive iron bar that protruded from the floor on stage. With great effort Jimin tried to block out the audience's lecherous glances. But the greedy pairs of eyes burned themselves into his skin. Fortunately it was already used. It wasn't like he was doing this for the first time.

But somehow he would never get used to those hungry looks. And even less did he want to know what the men imagined in their heads. But that was his job. To stir up the erotic fantasies of his audience.

Jimin went into himself and concentrated completely on his performance. Laziev he rubbed his abdomen at the bar. While wringing a thigh against the pole, he moved the pelvis forward as if trying to bump against it. Slowly he lets his tongue slide out of his mouth and drives the cold iron along the bar. The metallic taste was extremely disgusting and yet he let nothing show and made the audience think it was anything but a cold piece of iron.

A glimpse into the crowd. Nervousness. But he didn't let it show. Concentrate Jimin! Pull it through!

With graceful steps he walked around the bar and stood in front of it. The music became faster and Jimin opened the button of his extremely unpleasantly cramping leather shorts to match the rhythm.

Taehyung pov..:

The sight of this man made Tae lose his mind. The blood rushed to his abdomen and made him hard. How could you move like that?

His movements betrayed the sweetest physical pleasures. Joys that Tae would love to get from him.

Taehyung watches excitedly as the dancer nibbles on his lower lip and pulls on his zipper. Anticipating, he only has eyes for a part of his body. As much as he tries to suppress the indecent thoughts. As much as he tries to avert his gaze. He simply doesn't succeed.

In his fantasy the stripper doesn't wrap himself around some iron bar in a club. Especially about him in his bedroom. He could almost feel him sitting on his lap and undressing just as slowly and seductively. Only to be taken hard by him.

The stripper moves his hips circling to the beat of the music and then suddenly tears his shorts off with a violent jerk so that his sweet middle is only covered by a little leather. Even though you can't see his limb, you can guess a lot. The leather straps, which are still stretched around his body, somehow make it look even more wicked and exciting.

Taehyung hisses painfully because his stiff limb pulsates in his jeans. How much he would see himself after redemption. How much he would see himself after this dancer gave it to him.

He provocatively drives his hands along his brook to his masculinity, where he grips too hard and moves his hips forward with a strong thrust, just as if he were pushing deep into it.

The birthday boy tears himself away tormented from the sight and turns to Jungkook, who has obviously taken a seat next to him. He hadn't even noticed that.

"Who's the little one in front?" A broad grin forms on the lips of his best friends.

"That my dear, is the hot stripper of the district. Park Jimin," he purred his name.

But more than a barely audible sound he doesn't get squeezed out of his throat, while his gaze is already completely dedicated to Jimin again. Hungry, he licks his lips.

Jimin pov.:

Jimin rolls with his body on the floor, turns on his back and lies down. To the beat of the music he pushes his hip into the air. Then he squats down and puts his hand between his legs. Invitingly he opens and closes his legs. With a cheeky grin he licks his lips. Elegantly he stood up and disappears behind the stage.

Finally he was finished. Naj almost. All he had to do was serve the guests and then he could finally get away from all those lustful men.

With quick steps he goes to the toilet to finally put on his shorts again. What would he have done to get out of these terribly embarrassing and tight clothes? But it was still better to go to the guests in the black leather shorts than to storm into the pack with just a few belts. These straps pinched everywhere into his skin and his crotch was also unbelievably constricted. But he had to go through that.

To finally get it behind him, he hurries from the toilets to the bar. But before he could leave the door, he banged against something hard.

Frightened he looked up and looked into beautiful dark sparkling eyes. An unbelievably attractive man looks down on him grinning. He was a lot bigger than him and definitely stronger. And then his seductively deep voice sounded, which chased Jimin a pleasant shiver through his body.

"Well, who have we here?"