"You can learn from your sister!"

"Oh what-- get off-- troublesome woman!" Shikamaru swatted her hand before pulling out kunai.

"How about we go, Choro, me and Inoiché against, Tema, Shika and Ren?" I suggested.

"New formation Tema Shika Ren has been formed," Choro laughed before nodding, "let's do it."

I dropped to my knees and went to do my shadow possession, however, Shikamaru also had, and our shadows caught each other.

"You're faster," I pointed out.

"Or you're slower," he shrugged.

"Mind transfer jutsu!" Inoiché fell onto my back as he entered Shikamaru's mind. I released my possession and hooked my arms under Inoiché's legs after wrapping his arms around my neck and stood up.

"Choro, take over," I looked to him, he nodded and expanded his hands, he went after Ren and Temari, however, they had different ideas. Temari blew his hand back with her fan and Ren sliced at it with his chakra infused fists.

"I'm glad I brought these babies," Ren smirked as he pulled out two combat claws made out of chakra metal. I smiled as they lit up with pastel orange chakra.

"I haven't seen you use those since we were 15," I smiled, he laughed.

"I haven't had to!" he exclaimed, "you going to pull out your daggers?"

"I don't think I've brought them," I confessed, "they're not something that I just naturally carry."

"We both know that's a lie," Ren shook his head as we watched Temari, and Choro have a pretty tiring looking fight.

"You're probably right," I nodded, placing Inoiché against a tree and then pulling my two misshapen daggers connected by a long chain. I positioned them so the chain was behind my neck.

"We're so weird," Ren laughed.

"Definitely," I nodded before lunging forward, our weapons clashed loudly as I infused my chakra into the blades, "I have to say that us four really don't follow the traditions of our families very well..."

"No, we don't!" Choro shouted, "remember, we're anomalies!"

"That's... A weird way to describe yourselves!" Temari shouted back.

"But it's true," Inoiché finally returned to his body, he looked exhausted, "dude, Shikamaru is crazy!"

"What did he do?" I asked.

"He managed to use his shadows," he replied before suddenly I found I couldn't move.

"Shadow possession jutsu, complete," Shikamaru announced, I looked over to see he'd not only caught myself, but also Inoiché and Choro.

"Damn!" Choro hissed, "Shikarei, use your shadows!"

"Don't you think I would if I could," I glared at him, "break out if you are so great."

"Fine, I will," he glared back. A few minutes of him struggling was all I needed to have my point proven.

"I see what you mean," he puffed his cheeks out.

"But..." I trailed off, noticing how the grip on me was beginning to become quite loose. Pushing chakra into my arms and legs, I manage to break free from Shikamaru's shadow.

"What a drag, I hate it when it does that," he grumbled. I smiled.

"Me too," I nodded, "me too."

"Multi shadow monst--" I began before being cut off.

"Shikarei!" Kurenai came flying over to me, "sorry, I can't babysit anymore! I have a mission."

"That's alright, thanks for babysitting her this long," I smiled as I took Himari from her arms.

"Baby?" Temari looked at me wide eyed.

"This is Himari," Shikamaru introduce her, "my niece."

"She's so cute!" she squealed, "she looks identical to you, Shikarei."

"Just like Shikamaru does to Mr Shikaku," Ren smiled, "anyway, I need to go. My shift starts now."

"And I guess I should probably go home now I have Himari," I nodded.

"I'm coming too, I'm tired," Shikamaru pushed himself off the floor.

"Oh no you don't," Temari caught him, "we have planning to do."

"What a drag," he grumbled before being dragged away, I smiled and shook my head.

"Inoiché, Choro, feel like a cup of tea?" I turned to them.

"Hell yeah!" they both cheered before we turned and began walking home.