Stood by the drinks, his eyes were just trying to look for Mia, but couldn't seem to spot her. How was he meant to enjoy the party, when she wasn't even with him?

He just didn't find it very fair that she was being a good employee, instead of attending to him.

A voice then snapped him out of his need thoughts.

"Would you like a drink, sir?"

Sebastian turned his head and saw one of the girls from the sale team looking towards him. She was smiling and held two drinking in her hands.

He politely shook his head. "No, thank you. I'm good," he refused. "Oh and you can call me, Sebastian. It's a party, it's alright to be casual," he added, his attempt at being nice.

The girl, who first frowned at his refusal, now had a full smile on her face.

Apparently, the suggestion that she call Sebastian by his first name, in such a casual way, seem to be something that made her happy. Only he didn't know how much.

"Sebastian," she replied, as if testing his name out and seeing how it rolled off of her tongue.

When she did say his name like this, it weirded him out slightly, but he chose not to say anything. It was a party and she'd probably had a drink or two, he assumed. She might just be embarrassed about it later. It was fine.

Little did he know, Mia was not too far from him and it was not fine at all in her eyes.

She watched their interaction with an expression, that looked like she'd just tasted the most sourest of lemons.

Mia had planned to come and find him, knowing that the planning of this party had gotten away from her and she hadn't spent a lot of time with Sebastian.

However, now that she'd seen him speaking to this girl, who was way too close to him in her eyes, it wasn't something Mia liked. In fact, she was livid.

Her expression then quickly morphed from pure anger into something else, eyes wide with realisation. She was jealous.

She never thought she was the jealous type, but right now all Mia wanted to do, was push the she-devil away from Sebastian. If that wasn't blatant jealousy, then she didn't know what was.

Instead of acting out her thoughts, even though she really wanted to, Mia carried on to watch the two. She wanted to see what Sebastian does.

'He'd better push her away,' Mia thought.

"Are you single, Sebastian?" The girl the asked him, and he was taken aback by her forward question.

He took a small step back from the girl. "I'm not sure that's appropriate to ask," he replied, a little awkwardly.

"Jenna," the girl finally introduced herself.

Sebastian nodded. "Right. I'm not sure that's appropriate to ask me, Jenna. I am still your boss," he replied, a little more sternly this time.

'Just say no, you idiot.' Mia wanted to shout from the side.

She couldn't believe Jenna would actually ask that and then it annoyed her even more, that Sebastian couldn't just outright say, 'no'. It wasn't exactly a hard word to say. He'd done it many times before. 'No, I'm not single.' It really wasn't all that difficult, so she didn't understand why he couldn't say the words.

A scowl appeared on her face, as she carried on to watch the two of them interact.

"But this is a party and we're keeping things casual, right?" Jenna then asked in a suggestive tone, which left Sebastian feeling uncomfortable.