40.

After their first kiss together, both Sebastian and Mia were convinced of their feelings for one another. Convinced that what they shared wasn't just a mere crush for one another, it was more, it was much more.

They stayed together in the park for a little while longer, just content in each other's arms, a place that neither of them expected would feel so right.

As weeks had passed, Mia's role as Sebastian's assistant would soon be coming towards an end and Sophie would be returning.

She had already spoken to Mia and Sebastian, that she was going to be coming back soon and this was both good news and bad news for the pair.

He had grown accustomed to seeing Mia everyday, her smile, her greetings, her coffee and just her in general. It was hard to not imagine anything different now. He was ready to let that all go.

However, he seemed to have some sort of reassurance that she was still going to be there outside the office, with him.

The two decided that until Sophie came back from maternity leave and Mia was still Sebastian's assistant, they would keep their feelings for one another, to themselves. They didn't want to become office gossip, and it already seemed like so much surrounded the two of them, they'd rather keep this to themselves for a little longer, until everyone had to know.

Only, Sebastian was having a hard time keeping to their agreement, since he could never keep his hands to himself.

Whenever Mia was near him, all he wanted to do was kiss her and hold her in his arms. Around her, felt like a lovesick teenage boy, it was embarrassing, yet he had no shame. He was happy to feel this way, it wasn't something he'd ever felt for anyone, except her.

At no point in his life, had he ever feeling so strong for someone. It was both frightening and exciting.

Sebastian knew that what he felt was more than like, but he wasn't going to tell Mia that, at least not yet. She'd only just confessed to liking him a few weeks ago, he didn't want to scare her by coming on too strong.

She'd probably laugh if he did confess and might not even believe him. No, it was too soon for him to say anything of the sort. He couldn't risk spooking her or coming on too strong. She was his, he knew that and was content with it.

***

Currently, the office was in a celebratory mood.

Despite it being working hours, Sebastian had organised a little party for the company.

There had recently been proposals, birthdays and pregnancy announcements in the personal lives of some of the staff, and Sebastian, in his new found great mood, decided that it should be celebrated.

He had decided that the party should be held on the Sales floor, since they were generally that would have to wine and dine clients to secure accounts and so it seemed a good idea to have it on their floor.

Sebastian had the bright idea of deciding that Mia should organise the party. He wanted to give her some time off some just doing office work. He also assumed that she would always have to come to him, to get things approved and signed off anyway, and that would then mean more time for them to spend together.

Only, he didn't realise how serious Mia would take this task.

She'd come to him to get things approved or to ask a question, and the next second, she was off.

He had less time with her than he did previously.

Now, all Sebastian wanted was for this stupid party to be over.