~23~

A/N: heyyy soooo :] sorry?

3rd person POV
————————————————

The next few days consisted of the alphas caring for Tae.  The day after his heat, the poor baby couldn't even walk right.  A few weeks after, Tae started to get really sick. Every morning, the alphas would wake to the sound of Tae gagging and throwing up in the bathroom.  He got extremely moody all the time, and the alphas knew exactly what was wrong, but they had to know for sure. 

Hoseok knocked on Taes door, Jungkook silent behind him.

"Tae baby," Hoseok said calmly, " open up sweetie."
The door swung open to reveal Tae in a huge pink sweater and baggy sweats. His usual hairstyle was messy and strands stuck up everywhere. The first thing the alphas noticed, however, was Taes red nose and eyes.

"Baby whats wro-," Jungkook started but was interrupted.
"Maybe you would know if you were with me!" Tae snapped angrily, collapsing into his huge bed of pillows and cried again.

"Baby you need to come with us.  You have a doctors appointment you need to go to," Hoseok said firmly.

"For what?" Tae questioned, eyes growing wide.

"There's something that needs to be checked is all.  Get dressed and meet us outside," Hoseok said, kissing his forehead before leaving. Tae pouted and huffed, then slammed the door behind the departing alphas.

Jungkook angrily huffed back. "I swear, he better calm it down, or I'm going to loose it."

"Calm Down Mighty Mouse.  He's going to be like this for a while. It isn't his fault," Hoseok said. Jungkook sighed.

"I know... I'm sorry."

The two waited for Tae out by their car. It had been a while, about a half hour, before Tae appeared. He was in an oversized white sweater and ripped blue skinny jeans with converse.  His hair was still a mess, and his ears droopy. He still looked like he'd been crying.  Without a word he pushed passed Jungkook, climbing into the back. Hoseok opened the drivers side and got in, Jungkook sat in back with Tae, the omega leaving his alphas side.  Jungkook was hurt, and he scooted to the middle seat with Tae.

"Baby, whats wrong?" Jungkook asked.
"Leave me Alone," Tae mumbled?
"What?" Jungkook questioned.
"I said leave me alone!! Are you deaf? Can't hear me? Don't talk to me and don't touch me!"

Tae yelled and cried. Jungkook was hurt,taken aback, surprised, and furious. Jungkook lightly grabbed the crying kittens face and looked him in the eye.

"I know you're upset love, I know you're in a bad mood, but you need to Remeber just who it is youre talking to.  You don't treat Hobi this way, and you won't get away with doing it to me. Do you understand?" Jungkook said gruffly, using his alpha voice. Taes eyes widened, filled with tears, and then cried into Jungkooks shoulder. Jungkook immediately felt bad.

"Baby Im sorry," Jungkook said, petting his omegas head.

"N-no kookie Im sorry. I didn't m-mean to be mean," Tae said, wiping his nose. "I don't know why, but everything just makes me so emotional," Tae cried lightly into Jungkooks chest.

"Baby it's okay. The doctor will explain it better than we can baby," Jungkook said as Hoseok anxiously watched the two through the mirror.  The ride continued in almost complete silence, except for Taes purring as Jungkook lightly traced his back with his fingertips.

"Okay, were here," Hoseok said, opening the door and letting out his lovers. The walked into the hospital, sitting in the waiting room. Time passed, and Tae grew anxious.

"Guys, I'm scared," Tae said. The alphas hugged him and immediately Tae calmed.

"It's okay kitten, they're just going to take pictures of your tummy," Hoseok said.

"What? Why?" Tae questioned.

"Mr.Kim?" Called a pretty young nurse. The three stood and followed her to a room.

"Hello! I'm going to be doing your ultrasound today. Please,sit here," she smiled.
Tae sat on the exam table laying back as the nurse slightly pulled up his sweater, slathering a cool gel on his tummy, which made Tae wince.

"Seokie, kookie, it's cold. I don't like this," Tae whimpered, his tail wrapping around his leg tightly. Immediately, the alphas stood and went to hold his hand, calming him. The nurse started the ultrasound. It was silent for a while, all four anxiously watching the screen. The nurse gasped and smiled.

"Congratulations Mr. Kim! You're about 5 weeks pregnant I'd say!" She smiled brightly. The three males stared in awe, jaws wide open. The nurse explained what to expect and gave limitations to what Tae should do, and made a future appointment. The three males left the hospital and rode home in silence. When the got home, Tae went and locked himself in his room immediately. The alphas didn't stop him. They figured he needed his time. They, on the other hand, were starting to get excited.

Taehyung POV
__________________

I couldn't wrap my mind around it. "Im pregnant..." I thought. Oh my god. Theyre going to hate me. I'm going to get huge. They aren't going to want me anymore. I collapsed on my bed. What am I going to do? Should I keep it? Do they even want a child yet? What if they leave me? Oh god, they're going to leave me!!! I can't do this.

I collapsed into my bed, doing what I couldn't seem to stop doing lately. I cried and wailed.

They can't leave me.. please.

3rd person POV
_______________________

"Sooo... a baby.." Jungkook started. Hobi immediately smiled, his ears perking up and his tail swishing excitedly.

"I can't believe he's really pregnant!!! Oh my gosh, it's going to be so awesome! Our own family is starting Kook!" Hoseok yelled happily,hugging kook tightly. The maknaes tail also began to swish, he too getting excited.
"I can't believe it either! I'm so proud. We need to tell Namjoon and Jin abou-"

The two were cut off with a loud cry. Immediately, the ran to Tae.
"Baby,open the door!" Jungkook knocked rapidly. A few moments passed,and they heard the door unlocking. They were met with an extremely distressed Tae. Immediately, both alphas had to be quick and catch tae, who fell into their arms, falling to the floor in a hug.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm s-so sorry please s-stay. Don't leave me p-please. I'll do a-anything," Tae sobbed, curling into a ball in the two males lap. Taes hands gripped both males' shirts. They had Tae sit straight.

"Baby, we aren't going to leave you. We're so happy! Our own family is forming. It's a good thing. We will always be with you Tae, no matter what. I promise. We are right here," Hoseok said, staring into Taes eyes. Tae began crying again, hugging the two. Jungkook picked him up, carried him to the bed, and laid him down gently. The three males lay there in silence, Tae hiccuping softly.

"We're right here baby," Jungkook whispered, brushing his thumb softly across Tae's cheekbones. Hoseok kisses the omegas forehead, and Tae fell Into a deep sleep.

_________
"How could you do this to me? To us!?!" He screamed

He sighed,sipping his drink. "You knew this was coming. Just let it happen. We both know it hasn't been the same since it happened. He's not there anymore. I can't stay with someone like this."

"You're such an asshole! How can you do this in such a hard time???! You'll be to blame if anything happens I swear to god!!!!! HE LOVES YOU DAMN IT!! HE LOVES YOU!!! I love you," he collapsed in tears, his voice breaking.

"Dont be sad.. take care of him for me. For us. Goodbye my love. Maybe we'll meet again some day" he said, kissing his forehead, and walking through the door.
_____________________

A/N:
A babyyyy yay!!! I'm so sorry I've been so inactive. It's been a very bad rough patch in my life now, and I haven't had the time or been inspired to write. I'm trying you guys. I really am, but sometimes I feel as tho I just can't. Forgive me. I'm trying to do better.

I love you all!❤️

~author💕