~13~

A/N:
Heyyyy everyone! I'm back. I apologize for being gone so long. I have been pretty busy and I haven't really had the motivation to write. I'm trying my best here. Please enjoy. Again,sorry.

3rd person POV
__________________________

Taehyung woke up and laid in his bed. It was Saturday thank god there wasn't school. He checked his phone and saw a reply from J-Hope. His heart skipped beats as he read the message

Sunshine: Tae baby I'm so sorry I reacted how I did. I guess just didn't want to let you go. I'm happy for you. I'm really glad you found your mate,even though it unfortunately was not me. I guess this means I have to give you up,but that's ok. I just wanted what was best for you and I thought that that was me. I do love you very much. More than life itself. And I don't entirely hate Jungkook either. I'm so sorry for putting you through that yesterday. When I left,i saw you broken and I lost it as soon as I got home. I feel absolutely horrible. Please,when you wake up,message me back. Let's meet up today yea? At a coffee shop if you want. I miss you❤️

Taehyungs heart started beating as he was overjoyed. He was so happy he cried.

Taehyung: thank you so much Hobi hyung. I love you too. I'm so sorry. I would love to meet up today. What time?

Sunshine: meet me there in 30 minutes.

Taehyung: ok. See you soon hyung❤️

Taehyung put his phone on the charger and went to take a shower and change. He let the hot water drip down his back. He washed up and got dressed. He wore bleached skinny jeans,an oversized purple sweater,and black converse. As he was about to leave,he saw Jungkook in his room when he went to grab his phone.

"Hey baby where you going in such a hurry? You look better," jungkook said.

"I'm going out to meet Hobi hyung at a coffee shop," Tae replied firmly. Jungkook couldn't believe it. He wouldn't allow it either.

"No you're not. I will not allow you to be alone with him. You're staying here with me,"Jungkook said,grabbing Taehyungs wrist.
Taehyung ripped his hand away.

"I almost lost my closest friend because of you. I am going to see him Jungkook. I don't give two shits right now. Be mad all you want,you will NOT keep me from seeing him," Tae replied sassily. Jungkook was filled with rage and finally snapped on Taehyung.

"You know what Taehyung? Fine. Go be with him. Maybe you really do love him more than me. I wouldn't doubt it. Go be his omega,i don't want you anymore. Fuck off!" Jungkook screamed.

He instantly regretted it. Taehyungs beautiful brown eyes grew big and wide with tears. He started bawling and wiping at his eyes with his sweater paws "I-I do love you Kookie... I j-just didn't w-wanna lose Hobi. I-I'm so sorry i f-fucked up. I u-understand y-you Dont want me anymore. I'm so s-sorry. I w-won't be his omega,i only ever wanted you. I will wait till the day I die for you again. I-I'm so sorry. I l-l-Love you," Taehyung bawled running out the door.

Jungkook sat there speechless and filled with rage,but at himself,not tae. He didn't mean any of what he just said. Not at all. He didn't know why he let his anger take control. He punched the wall,creating a hole in Taes wall he would later fix. He slid down the wall,pulling his hair and crying. He decided to wait for Taehyung to return. He'd wait until the day he died for him.

J-Hope POV
__________________

I waited at the shop for tae. I was listening to music,when I saw Tae crying as he walked past the window. My heart dropped. I ran to meet him outside.
"What's wrong baby?"

" I d-didnt mean to make h-him so angry with me," Tae sobbed into Hobi's leather jacket.
"Calm down baby. Come inside and tell me all about it. I'm here. It's ok"

They went inside the shop,and started talking.....

______________________________

A/n:
Wow. I hated writing that. I feel so bad :(((

Anyways,thanks for reading and getting me passed 1,000 reads!!! Love you all❤️ hopefully I keep motivated.

~author