~8~

A/N:
It feels like forever since I've written but it's only been a few days.  School is keeping me insanely busy. Sorry guys and enjoy~

Jungkook POV
______________________

I was sitting and talking with the others when Tae came in looking shaken (jungshook) and a bit sweaty.  He sat next me and smelled terribly of Hoseok and had a hickey on his neck. That wasn't me. I darkened quickly.
"Kim Taehyung why the HELL do you smell so strongly of Hoseok and where the HELL did that hickie come from?!" I shouted furious.

"I..... it was Hoseok hyung. I-I was in the b-bathroom and he h-hugged me w-while I washed my hands. He s-scented me,and when I said to stop he said I liked it anyways since I'm an o-omega! He then gave me a hickie. He also said he wanted to m-make me his and that I will be his,"Tae finished crying.
"Kookie please don't hate me I'm s-sorry I tried s-stopping him! Don't leave me and don't hate me p-please!!" Tae cried some more. 

I softened seeing my baby like this.
"Honey it's ok.  I'm not mad at you,nor will I leave or hate you. I know it wasn't your fault. But Hoseok will pay... that's a given.  I'll be right back ok baby?" I said. He nodded and i kissed his head. I ran to the bathroom to find Hoseok. He will regret doing this to MY omega,my baby,my everything...

3rd person POV
_______________________

Jungkook was still searching for J-Hope and eventually found him sitting in a abandon classroom no one but students use to skip class. Jungkook burst in.
"You prick. What makes you think you could even TOUCH MY BABY?!" Jungkook yelled furious.  Hoseok let out a chuckle.
"Yours? I believe you mean MY,but oh well,"
"I swear to god hyung,I will hurt you. Taehyung is mine. We have established this.  He WILL NEVER BE YOURS DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" Jungkook was fuming,and punched J-Hope across the jaw,but Hoseok just fell,regained his stance holding his now severely sore jaw,and remained calm,pissing Jungkook off even more.

"You should've seen how he looked while I was scenting him. The way he sounds when he moans,the way he looks.... it's amazing really... a shame you're too scared to claim him. I'll make a deal with you Jungkook,"the older replied.

Jungkook was pissed,but curious.
"What deal?" He spat coldly. 

"If Tae can't be mine alone,I want to share him.  Either a poly relationship,or just us dating him at the same time. I don't mind a poly relationship though... you aren't too bad yourself Kookie," Hobi winked and smirked.

"You think this funny asshole? You can shove this deal up the place your sun don't shine. Tae is mine and mine alone. I have no interest in sharing him.  I'm going to mate him. You can't mess with him.  You can't have him. I'm selfish you could say. He is ALL mine." Jungkook finished.  He spat at J-Hopes feet,but the older dodged it,disgusted. J-Hope won't give up this easy.  He's determined. 

*back in lunch room*

"Oh god,what happened?" Suga questioned.

"I yelled,hit him across the jaw,and told him Tae is only mine. He wanted a poly relationship can you believe that? I'm not sharing my baby... he can shove that deal up his ass.... he didn't even yell. Not once.  It pissed me off.  He started talking about how good Tae looked and how good and pretty his moans were.  I need to mark him soon hyung... I'm not losing him."
"Damn Jungkook... when're you going to mark him?" The rapper replied.

"Tonight."

*time skip to after school*

Jungkook and Taehyung walked home together holding hands. 
"Hyung you love me right?" Jungkook asked the older. 
"With my heart,body,and soul Jungkookie-ah... I'm so sorry about today." Tae said hanging his head in shame.
"Baby it isn't your fault. I love you too baby. You mean so much to me.  Don't worry about him doing that again. Although,you are coming to my house. I already talked to Namjoon and Jin.  We need to cover up that bastards scent,now don't we?" Jungkook said making Taehyung shiver at the voice.

"Yes alpha,we do," Tae gulped.  Jungkook smirked. 
"That's my boy," Jungkook said.

The two kept walking on their way to Kooks house. When they arrived,Tae gasped.  Jungkooks house was very big and very pretty.  The yard was perfect and it seemed like a house people only dream of. They went inside and took off their shoes by the door. 

"Where are your parents Kookie?" Tae asked sheepishly.
"I live alone Hyung.. I wanted away from my parents remember?" Jungkook said.
"Oh yea... I'm sorry..."
"It's ok... I wish you lived with me though,"Jungkook sighed.
"Why not? After we mate,I'll move in." Tae said happily.
"Wait really Tae?!" Jungkook replied full of excitement.

"I'm dead serious. I'll talk to Namjin.  They'll agree. I'm sure of it."  Tae said smiling.
"Awesome!" Jungkook smiled. He stopped for a minute,then his face broke into s devilish smirk.
"Then I guess I should mate you tonight like I planned huh?" Jungkook said. His voice full of dominance. Tae shivered,excited but scared. 
"Meet me in my room now.  I'll be in there soon. It's the third door on the right. You'll find it.  Don't disobey me or there'll  be punishment."

Taehyung nodded. "Yes Kookie."
"Ah ah ah not tonight.  Tonight I am Master,"jungkook said smirking again.
"Yes m-master!" Tae said going quickly to Jungkooks room.  Tae was overcome with so much emotions. He was scared,happy,excited... he just wanted to be claimed by Jungkook. He sat and waited patiently for Jungkook.

"I'm back baby boy,"Jungkook said using his dominant voice. Tae shivered looking at Jungkook. This,would be one hell of a night.

A/N:
Is this...possibly... SMUT COMING?! Maybeeee.  Should I do smut scene,or just have a very intense scene for Tae to be marked? You're choice. I have rough drafts for both😂😂😂 lemme know in comments. Bye for now
~author💕