~15~

I do not proof read. I apologize for any spelling errors.  You'll get my drift lol.  This is a lengthy chapter.  Enjoy~

3rd person POV
____________________________

The boys had all fallen asleep together.  J-hope was the first to awake around 8:34am.  He learned up his head to admire his now TWO sleeping boyfriends. He loved Taehyung so much... he used to have the biggest crush on Jungkook when they were younger until Tae came. J-Hope was so happy to have them both now. He played with Jungkooks hair while leaning his head down into Taes neck.

Jungkook had woken up already,but had kept his eyes shut. He knew if he opened them,he'd blush because of J-Hope being there. Jungkook used to like Hobi a lot too but neither of them could confess to the other because they were both alphas. His heart fluttered as j-hope playing with his hair. He was content.

Tae woke up next. He was happy with his alphas. Their scents calmed and satisfied him. He opened his eyes and he was met with a wide awake Hobi.

"Good morning love. Sleep well?" Jhope asked,kissing Taes head.

"Yes I did," Tae replies nuzzling Into Jhope neck. Jungkook threw his arm over them both.

"Goodmorning my loves. I'm glad you both slept well. Who's hungry?"

"Me,"the other males replied in sync.

"Let's go cook," Jungkook said. The three went downstairs to find Namjoon and Jin already there. Jin had breakfast all laid out.

"Good morning you tw-" Jin started. He noticed J-hope right away.

"Hobi what're you doing here?" Jin questioned and Namjoon looked puzzled.

"I uh- fell asleep here last night.." j Hope started carefully.

"I have something to tell you guys..." Tae started. "Hobi hyung is in a relationship with me and Kookie... w-we kept fighting over w-who would w-win me and I couldn't decide. I l-love them both too much to lose either. Hyung suggested a poly relationship,t-to which we all a-agreed," Tae finished stuttering. He was on the brink of tears because he thought Jin and Namjoon would be upset or hate him or be disgusted.

"Awww honey that's so sweet!" Jin cooed.

"The more the merrier," said Namjoon with a smile. "Welcome to the family."

J-hope and the other two males just smiled.

"Thank you for being so accepting. I know this is often frowned upon,and I worried. I promise we both will take care of Tae after graduation and forever. We will give him an amazing life. I can promise that," Hobi said shaking Namjoon hand and hugging Jin.

Tae hugged his "parents" for a long time. He was so happy they accepted him and both his lovers. They were going to get a house. Jungkook and J-hope both are really wealthy,so Taehyung knew they'd be ok. He couldn't wait to start a life,but he knew after graduation,he would get his first heat. No one knew when,but usually 2-4 months after an omega finishes schooling they have a heat. This worried Tae a little bit. What if it hurt? He knew he had his alphas there for him. What if he got pregnant with pups right away? Would Hobi and Jungkook already want kids as much as Tae did? He didn't know and he felt uneasy about that.

"Well,you kids eat up. Namjoon and I are going out today. There's plenty here for the three of you," Jin said warmly.

"You guys have fun then. Thank you!" J-hope said giving his warm sunshine smile.

Namjin left and the three were home alone. They sat down and began to eat.

"Tae,Whats wrong?" The two alphas said in sync. Alphas can sense when something is bothering their partner. Taehyung kind of hated that but at the same time was very thankful.