~19~

A/N: OMG IM SORRYYYY ITS BEEN FOREVER!! I suck at promises :( forgive me please :(  I really do try,i just forget or lose motivation to write. Thank you for dealing with it!💜 also,again,I apologize for grammar/spelling mistakes. I haven't proof read but you'll understand I'm sure. onwards to the story!!!!

____________________________

*time skip to end of school{because Idek anymore*

3rd person POV

————————————————————————

Graduation day came. Even though the three hybrids were homeschooled,they returned for finals one last time and graduated with everyone else. Namjoon and Jin came to watch. They cried tears of joy and sadness as they watched their "son" graduate and realized he's starting his own life. Tae walked first to grab his diploma with a wide box smile. The ceremony continued,Jungkook and Hoseok also earning their diplomas. Afterwards,the three met up for pictures.

"TaeTae Im so proud of you sweetie," Jin cried while hugging tae. Tae smiled and sighed. He hugged Namjoon,who said nothing but smiled. Tae felt so happy and loved. Jin and Namjoon then hugged Taes lovers,congratulating them as well.  Afterwards,they went to Taes house to change so they could go celebrate.

"I call shower first!" Yelled Taehyung,running to the bathroom after grabbing his tux. He showered and finished,reapplying a little makeup and putting on a black suit with a blue tie. Hoseok and Jungkook followed,Hoseok dressing in black suit with red tie,and Jungkook with a white tie. They were all ready and went to dinner. They five hybrids went to a very fancy restaurant and enjoyed their meals.

"Now,I believe there's something we need to discuss," Jin said seriously. They all got quiet and payed attention.

"First of all.As you are aware,you have all in fact graduated. Do you have a house? Not that there's a rush for you to leave,as you are welcome to stay as long as you like!" Jin said.

Jungkook nodded,wiping his mouth with a napkin. "We all will be at my house. I moved a little while ago because I knew I'd have Hobi and tae. So it's a surprise where we live now!" Jungkook smiled. Tae and Hoseok smiled excitedly,tae clapping with joy.

"That's wonderful! I'm so glad to hear!" Namjoon smiled.

"I'm glad. Second of all," Jin said lowering his voice, "as you know,Taes first heat will be coming soon." Tae turned bright red and hid his face. Jin continued,smiling apologetically. "I know how these things go. It's none of my business,but I need to know that you will be careful with him and be there. I know how these things work,and it's no fun. He'll be very... ... just please,let me know you'll be there for him," Jin finished worriedly. Hoseok coughed a little awkwardly and nodded.

"Jin you don't need to worry. Jungkook and I will take care of him," Hobi said embarressed. Jin nodded. Tae kept his face covered and playfully hit his arm. They give continued their meal and went home.

"I'd like to take Hoseok hyung  and Taehyungie hyung to our new home to show them tonight. We will be back soon!" Jungkook said. Namjoon and Jin nodded and went to bed.

"Come on guys! I can't wait to show you!" Jungkook said excitedly. They all got into Jungkooks new car. (He'd just bought it about a week ago). It was a slick and black Lamborghini Veneno. (Y'all Im telling you,Jungkook rich asfff) tae admired the car in awe before joining the others inside,buckling up and enjoying the ride. After about a half hour,jungkook parked in a drive way of a very nice house.

"We're here!!" Jungkook exclaimed excitedly. They all climbed out,Hoseok and Taehyung's jaw dropping. It was amazing. Beautiful. Stunning. They couldn't believe they lived here.