~14~

A/N:
As an apology for being so late,I can give ya more than one update :)

3rd person POV
_________________________

Taehyung and Hoseok sat inside the coffee shop. Taehyung was sipping hot chocolate while J-hope had a ultra caramel Frappuccino. Taehyung never really like coffee. Tae had calmed down some and fully explained to Hoseok the fight that had occurred earlier. J-hopes heart was crushed seeing Tae so upset,and it made him pissed at Jungkook more. He was pissed Kook was trying to keep Tae from him completely. He was pissed he hurt Taehyung. Just downright pissed.

"Baby it's ok. I'm sure he didn't mean any of what he said. I know he was just angry and upset. However,that gives him no right to do what he did. I will go home with you and we can all three discuss what's going on. How does that sound baby boy?" J hope questioned in a calming tone.
Tae just nodded his head. The couple finished their drinks and started home.

"Hobiiiii I don't wanna walk moreeee. I'm tired," Tae complained rubbing his eyes.

"Hop in baby boy,"Hoseok smiled,letting Tae climb onto his back. Tae fell asleep quickly on Hoseoks back. Hoseok walked steadily all the way to Taes house,up the stairs,into his room. He was met with a sleeping Jungkook laying on the floor. He placed Taehyung on the bed and tucked him in.

"Kookie-ah. Wake up. I brought Tae back," Hoseok lightly shook Jungkook. Jungkook woke a bit startled,then instantly got pissed seeing J-Hope.
"What the fuck you want hyung?" He said,ice dripping from his words.
"Calm your fucking tits man. I just brought Tae back. We went to talk at the coffee shop. He came to me crying because of what your angry ass said to him. You have every right to be mad at me,but don't take it out on him asshole. Get your head out of your ass. I love him as much as you do,and it hurt me to see him in such pain because you can't control your anger," j hope spit back. Jungkook just sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"You're right. I didn't mean anything I said. I didn't mean to take it out on him. I really do love him,and it was wrong of me to do what I did. I was just angry because I felt like he loved you more," Jungkook said calmly,yet hurt.

"He loves us equally Kook. Realize that. You can't keep us apart man," Hoseok said.

"You guys have fought over me enough. Has either one of you even CONSIDERED what I want??? Or asked Me? Huh? No you haven't. You both are being assholes about this situation. Kookie-ah you know I love you and would die for you. Hobi hyung you know I love you too. I love you both. Maybe I shouldn't be with either of you if it's this much of a problem,"Tae fumed. Neither of the alphas had known Taehyung had awoken. Tae also knew he shouldn't of disrespected his alphas,and would probably be punished,but he didn't care.

The two males just looked at Tae,slightly shocked,yet they understood.

"We are sorry baby," they both apologized. The alphas went over to the bed to comfort the nOw crying Taehyung. Tae stopped crying almost instantly,being calmed by both alphas scents. He breathed in deeply and sighed. The three sat in a circle in Taes bed,all hugging each other.

"So what does this mean? What happens now?" Jungkook questioned.
"Well,have you heard of a polygamy relationship?" J-hope suggested carefully.

Taes ears perked up.

"Of course I have. You're suggesting that we should.."

"Yes!" Tae exclaimed happily. He loved the thought of having two alphas for him only. Two amazing alphas he knew would take care of him. Two alphas to look over him and hopefully future kids. Two alphas to love forever.

They had settled it. A poly relationship it would be.
The three boys were content and happy cuddling Tae on his bed. They felt peace.

Would they always be happy? What would their parents think? A poly relationship was rare among hybrids,because alphas are so territorial. It was also often frowned upon. Would they be ok with it? Would they stay together?

Would they always be happy???

_____________________________

Sooo there ya go. I couldn't leave J-Hope hanging man it crushed me and I didn't want them to fight again :( cuz that is hard to write. So have yourselves some vkookhope/vkookseok/taeseokkook/ however you wanna ship it. Can't wait for future chapters. Bye bye

~author