~2~

3rd person POV
_________________________

"Hey baby boy where you think you're going huh?" One of the boys shouted to him. Tae was scared,as he knew this was inevitable. The taller boy placed his arm over Taes shoulders and whispered into his ear.
"Were you trying to escape me you little brat? Trying to avoid me huh?"
Tae was terrified now. He knew how scary Suhan could be when he was angry.
"N-no I wasn't avoiding you Suhan. I'm s-sorry it s-seemed that way," I replied shakily.
"Sorry won't cut it,"the older answered with a mischievous smile. Taehyung tensed,bracing himself for the blow he was about to take. BAM! A punch landed on his left cheek.  Tae cried in pain and fell to the ground. He received a kick to the stomach and lost his breath. He was bleeding and dizzy. He was going to pass out he knew it.

"GET THE HELL OFF OF HIM NOW!" Tae didn't know this voice,but the blows to him stopped and for that he was grateful. He opened his eyes weakly. He saw a very tall and handsome boy beating Suhan. When he was finished the boy rushed over to Tae. 
"Tae baby wake up. Can you hear me?" Tae felt strong muscular arms carrying him. He listened to the beating of the strangers heart and his shallow breaths. Before he knew it,darkness and silence consumed Taehyung.

A/N:

Hey guys I'm back.  Sorry chapters are so short. It'll get good I promise. How is it so far? It's hard for me to write this,cause I feel the pain and I'm so glad none of this actually happened. I will update as often as I possibly can. I promise it won't be as slow as the last book. Thanks for the support guys and keep reading!!!