~4~

3rd person POV
________________________

Tae was the first to awake the next morning. He couldn't move because he was still in a bit of pain,and because Jungkooks arms were tightly wrapped around him. He didn't mind that part though. He tried to sit up but cried out. The meds must be wearing off Tae thought to himself. Jungkook woke up alarmed at Taehyungs cries.
"Shhhh it's ok Tae. I'll go grab those meds for you yeah?"
"It's 9:47am! We're late for school Kook!"
"Tae chill. We don't have to go back for this week. I already cleared it with the teachers and our parents.  They won't make you do homework either. I'm going to be here taking care of you all week," the alpha announced firmly,finalizing the statement.  That's something Tae often forgot about. He liked being a hybrid,but hated being an omega. He wasn't allowed to fight or talk back. That's why he has been treated so roughly. He liked that he could have kids,but hated not being able to defend herself.  Jungkook on the other hand loved being an alpha hybrid. He liked being dominant and being able to fight for what was his. He wanted to always protect Tae,so thankfully he was as strong and quick as he was.
"Ok. Thank you Kookie," the omega quietly thanked him. Kookie noticed the hesitation immediately and felt bad for using his firm alpha voice. He sighed deeply and went to hug the other.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound so rough about it," Jungkook said,playing with Taes left ear. Tae loved the contact and immediately forgave the other.
"It's ok alpha," Tae sighed.
"I'm going to go get your medicine and get you something for breakfast ok? Namjoon and Jin already left for work."
"Thank you,but I'm not hungry,"Tae lied. It didn't work,Jungkook saw right through it.
"Taehyung I don't want to use my alpha voice,but you will eat. No more not eating. There's no reason for you to starve.  You are beautiful and amazing how you are. Do you understand me Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook said looking Tae directly in the eyes.
Taehyung agreed,thanking Jungkook for his kind words. Tae laid back down in his bed,and waited for Jungkook.  Jungkook was downstairs preparing breakfast for Tae. He made the batter for the waffles and whipped up some scrambled eggs and toast along with 2 pieces of bacon and a tall glass of orange juice.  He didn't know if Tae would eat it all,but he'd better try. Jungkook missed Taehyungs cheeks. He grabbed a tray and Taes medicine. He went back upstairs and Tae was super happy he was back.
"I missed you Kookie!" Tae shouted excitedly. Jungkook chuckled. "I wasn't gone that long silly. Here take these," Jungkook said handing Tae the pills.  He took them and he started to feel less pain. Jungkook handed over the tray and Taehyung literally started drooling.
"Kookie you didn't have to do this. I can't eat it all. I'll be fat...." Tae sighed rejecting the food.
"Kim freaking Taehyung you are PERFECT why don't you understand that? You're eyes make stars jealous they shine so bright. Your hair is the softest thing I've ever touched. Your body is a temple I worship. Every mark and every part of you is your best feature.  You aren't fat Taehyung. You are incredible. You are my baby and my mate," Jungkook and Tae both were shocked by his words.
"T-Tae I didn't mean to sa-"
"Do you mean it?" Tae breathes out.
"I i d-don't know. I feel extremely close and protective of you. I feel like something pulls me to you. Is that signs of finding your mate?" Jungkook stumbled on his words.
"I feel the same towards you. Last night I dreamt of us,"Tae said blushing furiously. "We had a big h-house and 2 b-babies. Jungkook since I met you I've been desperate to always be around you. I feel emotionally and physically connected to you. I don't ever wanna lose you. You make me feel safe around all those other betas and alphas. I just wanna cuddle you and be scented by you and be mated with you. I think you're the one," Tae finished his speech. He was blushing madly and his heart was beating a million times a minute.  Jungkook was speechless.  They sat in awkward silence.  Then Jungkook took action. He started scenting Taehyung. He leaned forward. He rubbed his nose from the base of Taes ear,down his jawbone,and in the crook of his neck. Taehyung moaned at the feeling. He's never been scented before. It felt amazing like his older omega friends said it would. He moaned lightly again and Jungkook smirked.
"Taehyung,"Jungkook said firmly, "its you."
He continued scenting him until he was satisfied and sure enough it should keep other alphas away. Tae whined when Kookie pulled away at loss of impact.
"Kookie I want gm you to mark me,"Tae said shyly yet firmly. Jungkook just smiled.
"Not yet. I want to wait a little while. I want to make sure you and I are both ok. I will keep scenting you though. I will keep others away. Especially alphas. You will be ok TaeTae. I promise."
Tae pouted a little. He really wanted Jungkook to mark him right then and there,but he understood Jungkooks point.
"So what do you wanna do Tae baby? Watch a movie?" Jungkook suggested.
Tae brightened immediately at the thought of snuggling with Kookie and watching a movie.
"Yes yes yes!!! Can we watch Titanic?" He said with excitement.
"Absolutely. Anything for my baby," Jungkook replied. Tae just thanked him and blushed at the name. Jungkook selected the movie and the two cuddled on Taehyungs bed. Halfway through the movie,Jungkook caught Tae biting his lip. It's a habit of Taes. Jungkook thought of those lips. He thought of the older males smile and the way his lips moved when he pouted. He looked at his baby. He couldn't help himself. He adjusted his position with Tae.
"Jungkook wha-"
Jungkook leaned in an kissed Taehyung passionately on the lips.  Taehyung was so shocked he didn't respond for a couple seconds.  It hit him,and Tae kissed back.  They sat in a kiss for about 30 seconds.  Jungkook pulled away and Tae didn't know what to say.
"I love you hyung,"Jungkook said softly,whispering to Tae.
"I love you too,MY alpha," Taehyung put extra emphasis on the word my. 
Who knows how the rest of this night,let alone this week,will go........