~11~

A/N
new book out... kinda depressing sorry.......Sorry the break was so long!! Been busy w school and forgot kind of.  I am alive lol.   But y'all don't care about that,back to the story!! Also,700+ reads guys that's awesome.  Tysm💜💜

3rd person POV
____________________________

The weekend passed and Monday morning came. Jungkook and Tae had stayed together all weekend. Tae was really nervous to see Hoseok. He feared what would happen.

"Baby it will be ok,"Jungkook comforted his newly marked omega.
"I hope your right," Tae said back.

The two left and went to school. They didn't have any classes with Hoseok until lunch and then afterwards. The day passed too quickly for Taes liking. Lunch time came. They got their lunch then went to sit at their normal spot. Jungkook and Tae spotted Hoseok at the same time. Jungkook put one hand around Taes waist comforting him.

They sat down,with Tae next to Hobi and Jungkook on the opposite side of Tae. Hobi smiles and turned towards Tae,but then his smile dropped and his face turned dark. He scrunched up his face.

"Why do you smell stronger of that bastard today than you did before?" Hoseok said.
"I-I'm..." Tae started.
"I marked him," Jungkook said firmly,glaring and smirking at Jhope.
"You what?!" Jhope exclaimed furiously.
"I didn't want you touching him. I told you I would. I made him mine. You can either accept it or leave. He is happy with me."Jungkook said.

Jhope was pissed and hurt. "Fuck you Jungkook," he said. He leaned forward and smashed his lips with Taehyungs. Taes eyes widened in surprise. Jungkook turned three shades of red. He pulled Jhope off of Tae and punched him across the jaw several times. Jhope fought back. He wasn't affected by the hits as bad,because he isn't as weak as others since he is another alpha.
Teachers tried stopping the fight,but eventually backed off.

Jungkook got several more good punches to Jhope,and Hobi put up a good fight. Eventually,Jhope couldn't go anymore. He glared at the group.
"I hope you're fucking happy Taehyung. I could've done so much more. You won Kookie. I'm gone for good. Enjoy your life," and with that Jhope ran out.

"Hyung wait please!" Tae exclaimed and went to run after him. Jungkook held him back.

"LET ME GO JUNGKOOK!" Tae yelled crying and punching Kookies arm weakly. Jungkook was crushed by the sight,but he lowered him and Tae to the floor,comforting the crying hybrid. Tae sobbed into Jungkooks jacket.
"H-he hates me Kook. I-I lost m-my f-family."

Jungkook got teachers permission to take Taehyung home. As soon as they arrived at Taehyungs House,Tae locked himself in his room and cried.
"Open the door baby please," Jungkook said banging on the door.
"N-no go a-away," Tae said through choked sobs. He was crushed. He loved J-Hope so much,and he just left him. He also knew he would already be in trouble for talking to his alpha in such a way. Jungkook got pissed,but also understood. He wouldn't punish him too bad.
Tae got up and unlocked his door. Jungkook came in and kissed Tae on the bed.

"You will NEVER talk to me like that again,do you understand?" Jungkook said leaving small hickies ok Taes neck.
"Y-yes alpha I'm sorry," Tae said.

Jungkook just held the boy in his arms while he cried himself to sleep. He felt horrible. He also felt guilty. Maybe he shouldn't have handled it that way,buys what done is done. He will talk to Hobi tho. He wants it to all work out with his baby and his friend.

Eventually,Tae woke up. Jungkook had to leave to go visit with his aunt. They kissed goodbye and Tae went back up to his room,again,skipping his meal. Jin and Namjoon worried for him. They understood,but he needs to eat.

Tae went upstairs to text Hobi.

Taelien:
Hyung,I'm sorry. I love you. 

Taelien:
Please answer me Hobi. I can't loose you like everyone else.  You've always been there for me. Please I need you.

Taelien:
Hoseokie Hyung please.  I need you.

Taelien:
Hyung please.

Taelien:
Hoseok answer me. Please. I'm going crazy.

Taelien:
I'll be here when you are ready to reply. Just make it soon. I love you hyung.  Sleep well❤️❤️

Tae sighed deeply.  His head hurt from all the crying.  He felt dizzy and he felt a pain in his chest.  He checked his phone one more time,then blacked out.

Read by Sunshine 20mins ago

_____________________________

  Y'all I cried writing my own chapter. Im a softy😂😂 anyways,that was hard to write man....  I will make it up to you I promise.   Also,smut chapter approaching soon👀

Love you all
~author❤️