⚠️~9~

3rd person POV
____________________

Tae sat on the bed staring at Jungkook with excited/scared eyes.
"So,Hoseok wants you huh? Let's see if he does after this," Jungkook said darkly.

Jungkook walked over to Tae slowly while taking his shirt off. Tae licked his lips; he loved Jungkooks abs. Jungkook slowly pushed Tae down onto the bed. "Baby boy don't be scared. I'll be easy. I know it's your first time,so just tell me when it's too much or you can't continue. I will take care of you. That's a promise I told you I'd stick with,"Jungkook said into Tae's ear.

Tae nodded and let out a shaky breath,feeling a bit calmed by his alphas worlds. Jungkook leaned in and kissed Tae softly on the lips for only a quick moment. He went to Taes ear and nibbled the bottom of it. Tae made little noises of satisfaction. He didn't want to moan,because he hated his voice.

"Baby don't hold back. Let me hear your voice," Jungkook said. Tae didn't want to. That didn't last long,for Jungkook started kissing a line from Taes ear to his collarbone. He lightly grazed his fangs over the spot in Taes neck where he would leave the mark. Tae wanted to scream. He was going crazy already. His thing about not moaning ended right there. He let out a loud moan,which made Jungkook smirk.

"I told you," Jungkook said and continued his work. He sat up and slowly took off Taes shirt. Taehyung started to get really nervous,as he was extremely self conscious about his body.. He covered his face in embarrassment as his shirt was removed. He hated his stomach. He thought he was too big,even though you could see the slight outline of each of his ribs and a small 6 pack forming. He hated his scars. Jungkook just stared,making Tae blush deeply and covered his face. This made Jungkook upset.

"Why're you covering your face? Stop it."
"Kookie,I am ugly. Look at these scars and bruises. I'm embarrassed. I hate them. I'm too ugly for someone as beautiful as you,"Tae said,his bottom lip quivering.

"Kim Taehyung what've I told you countless times. You. Are. So. Beautiful," Jungkook said,kissing Taes scars between each word.
Jungkook continued with what they were doing,but he demanded Tae not hide his face. Tae obeyed,though it was tough for him. Jungkook slid Taehyungs pants off and he yelped at the cold around his thighs and upper body. Jungkook stood over Tae in his jeans still,though they were growing quite uncomfortable. He appreciated Taehyungs body for a moment. There was a lot of tension in the air.

Tae started to get needy. He wanted Jungkook very badly. "M-master touch me please,"Tae begged. He wanted Jungkook now. He wanted to be claimed and be with Jungkook. Jungkook smirked. "Is my baby needy for me?"Jungkook said cockily.
"Yes I want you please. This is torture,"Tae said. "As you wish baby."

Jungkook removed his pants,and now both males were just in their boxers. Jungkook slid down Taes boxers and Tae turned bright red. He wanted to cover his face,but he didn't want Kookie to be mad at him. "Absolutely beautiful,"Jungkook said. He went over to his nightstand and pulled out a bottle of lube.

"Baby this May be really uncomfortable at first,but if I don't do this,it'll hurt worse later ok? Do you trust me?" Jungkook said.

"Y-Yes master. Just start already. This is starting to hurt,"Tae said,as he had a huge errection at the moment. Jungkooks was hurting too,but he wanted to make sure his baby was ok. He didn't wanna lose control and hurt him on accident.

Jungkook opened the bottle and squirted the liquid onto his finger. He kissed Tae to distract him and entered his finger into Tae.
"Nghh~ f-feels weird,"Tae stuttered.
"I know baby. But trust me it'll feel good soon. Trust me and just relax ok?"

Jungkook was right. Soon Tae started moaning. "M-more master. Please,"Tae said shakily.
Jungkook added another finger,and Tae let out a loud,long,moan. Jungkook scissored his fingers. He made sure he did a thorough job stretching him to make it hurt less. Taes moans were making jungkook harder. He was uncomfortable so using his free hand he stripped off his last piece of clothing.

He added one more finger,so now Tae had three inside. His fingers were doing wonders,but Tae wanted more.
"Master I want you. Please give me more. Please,"Tae begged,a moaning mess.
"Since you asked so nicely,you're wish will be granted."

Jungkook took his fingers out and put more lube on his length,and positioned himself.
"Baby let me know if you're ok yea? This is gna hurt,but I promise it will be better. Tell me if you need to stop."
Tae nodded. "I will,just do it already master."

Jungkook kissed Tae repeatedly and entered him slowly. Tae gasped and let out a loud moan. He felt like he was being torn apart. Jungkook was huge. Jungkook stayed still for a moment,kissing Tae and whispering sweet nothings into his ear. Tae felt the pain subside a bit and told Jungkook to move. Jungkook started thrusting at a slow pace,making sure Tae was ok. A single tear left Taes eye and jungkook immediately wanted to stop. He didn't want to hurt his baby.

"Jungkook it's ok. The pain is gone,just please go faster. I need more,"Tae whined. Jungkook quicked his pace. Tae let out a long string of moans. "F-fuck Tae. You're so good,"Jungkook grunted. Tae liked the praise. Jungkook smacked Taes ass and Tae moaned again.
"You t-think Hoseok can make you feel this good? Huh? You want him?" Jungkook questioned starting to go faster as he was getting mad thinking of that bastard.
"N-no i want y-you Master. J-just you... Fuck!"
Tae yelled as Jungkook started to hit his good spot. Jungkook was being more rough then he intended but neither of them cared. Tae loved it.

"Ngh~master I'm gna cum,"Tae moaned,having trouble forming full sentences.
"Cum for me baby boy,"Jungkook said leaning into Taes neck. Tae screamed as his high hit him,and Jungkook sank his fangs into his neck,marking him. Jungkook kissed the mark then kept thrusting,making Tae shake. Eventually Jungkook came too and pulled out. He and Tae laid next to each other breathlessly.

"Oh man holy shit," Jungkook sighed. Tae agreed and kissed Jungkook.
"I love you Kookie,"Tae said.
"I love you more baby. Let's shower yea?" Jungkook stood up,but tae couldnt.
"MY ASS!" Tae yelled.
Jungkook laughed hysterically,but tae pouted.
"Kookieeee it isn't funny it hurts Carry me peasant." Tae made grabby hands. Jungkook sighed and picked Tae up. "As you wish you're majesty,"Jungkook said.
They cleaned up and while Tae was bathing Jungkook changed the sheets. After they were all clean,the cuddled on the bed.
"I can't believe I'm marked. Thank you Kookie. I love you so much!" Tae exclaimed leaving kisses all over Jungkooks face.
"Anything my prince."
They were both tired so they cuddled and went to sleep.
"My alpha~" tae whispered sleepily then fell asleep. Jungkook kissed the top of his head and fell asleep holding his mate.

A/N:

How was this you guys? Yay or nay? It was a request,so I went off of that. Sorry it took me so long. Been busy as hell lol. See ya next chapter. Also thank you for the reads already!💕💕💕

-author💖