First Preformance(9)

( how did you guys feel about chat blanc? 🥺🥺)

I was nervous of being with my old friends again, at least I had Juleka, Luka, and Adrien. I didn't know if b/n or s/n where going to join us but i hoped they did do I would know a greater amount of people. Being shy is kinda my thing, i'm usually not shy with preforming though. wait.. PREFORMING I TOTALLY FORGOT TODAY OUR BAND PLAYS TO ANNOUNCE OUR RECORD DEAL WITH BOB ROTH RECORDS. holy shit im not going to be able to concentrate during class now ughhhhhhhhh.....

that's all i could think about while walking to a big group of students including, Marinette, Adrien, Luka, a girl with short blond hair, a short girl with colored locks and a tall boy with a bone shirt. on the other side was a guy with headphones around his neck and holding his hand was a girl with glasses im assuming they are dating.. cute.

Once we got to the group i saw s/n and b/n right behind me and i waved to them to come over as they came over i turned around and introduced myself "h-hi i'm y/n and this is my twin sister s/n and my older brother b/n if you guys didn't know already.."

luka then got up and said "oh i know you guys for sure, hmmm it might of been from tv?" i just looked at him with a confused face did he really forget about me? i slightly frown and he said my nick name "loser, s/n i've missed you guys!"

"i've missed your annoying face too luka" i say with a confident smile "ouch that kinda hurts" he said with a smirk. "mmmhmm"

then the girl with short blond hair spoke up "OH MY GOODNESSSS!! YOURE Y/N FROM UNITY" "wait you know me?" i say with a confused face then the girl that was holding the guy had spoke up

"everyone knows you! your band is amazing! what even brought you to paris?" she said pushing her glasses closer to her face and pulling out her phone to take notes. "Well we are originally born here in France and only moved to new york for my mother and fathers work. but we came back due to the fact that we have a new record here by bob roth..

"by him?! seriously." luka said with a angry face. "what..? what's wrong with him" i say confused marinette then came in saying "he stole lukas music... i mean kitty sections music."

"kitty section? who's that." i said, confused marinette then said "you seriously don't know? that's there band." hm is she mad with me? what did i do... "i knew they had a band... just not the name i'm sorry if i offended you marinette; and luka, juleka and the rest in the band.. i didn't mean to" a tear rolls down my face. ugh what the fuck why am i so emotional i need to chill.
Luka then came up to me and wiped the tear off my face; "hey y/n you don't need to cry it's okay. we aren't that big anyways, you should follow your dreams"

"it's not that luka i hurts marinette and your guys feelings, i should of stayed in touch but i'm such a dumbass and i didn't." "y/n it's fine-" "i'll just go home early and rehearse for the show i emailed some of you tickets... if you want to come.. b/n , s/n your coming?"
s/n then said "yeah in a bit go on ahead i'll sign us out.
"oh okay.." i said with ease and left
"sorry about her guys. she's really emotional and has social anxiety now, she's getting better though.. hope to see you at the show!"
*time skip*
i was rehearsing with s/n and b/n when i heard my mom walk in "you ready kids??"
"ready as i'll ever be mom.."
"will juleka go sweetie ?"
"i don't know mom hopefully"