sleepover (pt 1) (12)

We finally arrived back to my house. it was juleka, luka, b/n , s/n and me.

we all sat in the living room waiting for our two other guests to arrive. After a couple minutes one of them arrived

*ding dong*

"ill go get the door!" i said in excitement. as i went to open the door I nearly tripped and was caught by somebody.

that somebody was luka..!?

"o-oh thank you luka..." i said, it was still kinda awkward as we havent really talked much but he just saved me from a nasty fall.

"your welcome, be careful next time not everyone is going to be able to save you. you're almost as bad as marinette." he responded.

"well i wont fall again near you then." I dont know why but i didnt like the tone he was talking to me in.

"okay hot head, dont need to be so angry"

"whatever go back to the living room or something someones here." i snapped back.

he just shrugged and walked off after that. I fixed up my outfit a bit and then went to open the door. to see a beautiful girl, with two pigtails.

"hey Marinette! thank you for coming to the sleepover so unexpected!" i said as i went in for a hug from the girl.

"yeah of course, we barely had time to catch up so i hope we finally can!" she responded while hugging me back.

I smiled as we departed from the hug, "follow me! ill show you to our living room where everyone else is."

"okay! oh..by the way whos here?" she quickly responded.

"currently its juleka, luka, b/n , s/n, and my cousin is coming soon!" i said as i showed her to the living room.

she just smiled back and said thats cool.

we all sat together planning things to do while we waited for my cousin to come over.

After 10 mintues another person was at the door..

*ding dong* I got up quickly falling on-top of s/n

"SORRY!" I yelled quickly as i got off of her.

i quickly jumped up and screamed "ill get it." and i ran to the door, and opened it.

my relationship with adrien was better then all of my siblings relationship with him, for some reason me and adrien just bonded really quickly and could make up any type of conversations with each other.

"hi!" i said quickly

he responded right away too "hi y/n" he said with a breathy laugh.

"come in, also mother and father arent here today they had a business trip to london; saying this just incase you wanted to say hi haha.."

"oh okay i guess ill just say hi next time."

"yep..! WELL COME IN DUMMY!" i said as i opened the door wider signaling him to come in.