7 years later (3)

It's been 7 years since you moved to New York and things were going smoothly. It's April 1st, yours and S/n birthday. The clock struck 12 am and you two just turned 14.

Your family gave you both happy wishes, but after that you had to go to bed since you had school that day.

You still hated hearing that dang alarm in the morning and with a loud slam you turned it off. Your family walked in with two small cupcakes in their hands and you and your sister blew out the candles.

"Alright kids, get ready, were leaving in 20 minutes." Your dad ruffled your hair before he left so you quickly got up and put on your favorite outfit, befitting of the day.

You then rushed downstairs and on your way you got a message.

Juleka 😕❤️:

Happy birthday N/n! i miss you so much!

Y/n:

Thank you!!! And I miss you too!

Juleka 😕❤️:

We haven't texted in a while

I'm sorry, school has been very stressful!

Y/n:

it's okay!

School has been hard for me too since im still learning english

But I got better!

Juleka 😕❤️:

That's great!

How's S/n and B/n?

Y/n:

They're good. anyways gtg!

Schools gonna start soon.

Juleka 😕❤️:

Okay

Have a great day!

You couldn't help but smile seeing her kind messages. "Who ya talking to?" Your brother asked.

"Huh? Oh, Juls just sent me a message telling me happy birthday." You took a seat at the table and enjoyed the special breakfast that was made for you and your sister.

"Thanks for the food!" You got up and went to the bathroom to brush your teeth when you got a notification signaling you got another message.

Luka:

Happy birthday loser

Y/n:

Thanks Luka

Really feeling the love

Luka:

Yeah well

Your brother told me I should say hi

So now that that's done, bye

You rolled your eyes and finished up getting ready. You all pooled into the car and you got yet another message.

Mari:

Heyyyy N/n hope ur having a good day happy birthday!

I wrote ur sister a paragraph so I thought I would write you one too.

I'm glad I met you and your sister and hopefully you and ur family will come back to Paris soon!

A lot has happened since you left miss you lots!

Y/n:

Thank you Marinette!

It means a lot but i have to go sadly school starts soon!