oh, my goodness (8)

im going to start making this "mature" so expect foul language  😈 ewe 😂
—————•\\\\\\•———•//////•————
As Mr.Damocles asked us to go in me and s/n walked in looking down
Adrien had a smile on his face and turned to Nino and then got up, and bowed down as a welcome home, i rolled my eyes and smiled. and my sister did so too.
Mr. Damocles then instructed Adrien to stand next to them.
then said "i'm off to a meeting so here your classmate Adrien Agreste will introduce you guys your new students!" once he said that he headed off to his meeting
y/n POV
i was kinda scared, this girl with bluebell eyes kept looking at me with a mean look, like she was going to murder me, then Adrien looked at me and s/n and started to speak.

Hello everyone these are our new students and i want them to introduce themselves to you before i say anything else.
"H-hello.. m-m-my name is (fuck why am i studdering (i thought quietly)) y-y/n" then my sister spoke up "hello i'm s/n and before we continue my sister has social anxiety so please don't ask us too many questions and YES, we are twins"
Adrien then smiled and whispered into my ear saying it's okay calm down i'll say more for you guys. i then just smiled back at him not thinking nothing of it, other then the questions i didn't think people were going to ask.
Adrien then spoke up, "id like to say a few words; please please please don't be rude to y/n and s/n they are my cousins and mean the world to me."
everyone looked at adrien in shock thinking how could we be cousins if we don't look anything alike, other then my brother and sister being same hight as them, but no i was short probably the second shortest in the class. once adrien said we are cousins i heard the girl with bluebell eyes let out a sigh of relief.
then i heard a someone walk towards me, it was Chloe, mine b/n , s/n, and adriens childhood family best friend: she was such a great friend i was sad we lost touch i then opened my hands for a hug and she hugged me followed by hugging s/n.
then i heard someone walking down the stairs and people moved out of the way, it was my favorite person in the world, my best friend juleka, she was so much taller but i barley grew i let a tear out and hugged her, then marinette realized it was us, and i realized it was marinette once she got up and spoke. "y-y/n, s-s/n-n?" a tear rolled down her face. "you guys i can't believe it i didn't know you guys were relatives of adrien"
"surprise! haha" i said opening my arms for a hug as marinette walked into my arms and s/n hugged us into a group hug. it was such a great day, i took my mind off of alex, i think this far distance relationship won't last, yet i still.. ugh

*timeskip lunch*
"Hey y/n" juleka said
i quickly turned around and said "yes?"
"want to go get lunch with us? i sit with Luka, rose, mylène, alya , marinette, nino, and adrien"
"i.. only know 3 of them" i quickly said when she finished her sentence.
"hey it's okay, i usually don't talk around them either way but we got each other right."
"yeah i guess you're right"
"alright let's go!"
(a/n)
yes
finally new chapter srry 😤 anyways next chapter will be longer school is stressing 😤😤😤😤😤 love u lots