wait what?! (4)

You've been a band for about a year and you had a music studio but you weren't signed with a label, your family thought that it was for the best so you wouldn't have any conflicts for now. And you were proud to say that you finally had nearly 100k followers!

After being there in America for so long, things didn't seem as horrible as you thought in the beginning. Now you were practicing on your guitar in the studio waiting for your siblings so you can discuss the new song you want to propose about some shitty events that happened.

Once your siblings arrived you told them your idea, and they thought it was great, that not only you could relate but so many other people would too.

You all got to it and started writing up some ideas. "♪New friends new friends i think i think i need some new friends.♪ Is that good for the chorus?" You asked

"That's great but obviously we need more" B/n added as he looked for the right cords that would go along with the song.

S/n was about to add something but you all got distracted when your mom bursted in the studio. You were caught off guard since you knew your mom would never interrupt a band session.

"I have great news!" She beamed.

"What is it?" B/n, was the one to ask.

"Well, I got an email from a label company! You guys can be legit! You can start your career!" She cheered in excitement

"WHAT?!" You shot up from your seat and you were practically jumping up and down.

"Wait, who wants to sign us?" S/n, asked this time, she wasn't too caught up in the moment and as usual she was more interested in the details being the more responsible one in the group.

"I know you guys are getting used to it here, but maybe you would like to move back home?"

"Wait..." You spoke up. "Home? Home as in PARIS?" Your mom nodded her head in response. "Yes! A hundred times yes!!!"

"We're getting signed!" Both B/n and S/n Cheered as they hugged each other.

"This is all going great! Now that Your father and I have finished up our work here, we can go back without problems!" You couldn't help but feel the tears start to accumulate in the corners of your eyes.

"Let's get to work!"

-

Time flew by and from what your mom explained before was that you had to have a new song by the end of the week because as soon as you arrived in Paris in a week you were going to perform it.

Your parents already informed your school that you would be transferring back to your old school and now all that was left was to get that song done and get ready to see your friends after so many years.

We're going back to paris...

(words 690)
a/n short but cause the next one will hopefully be longer, school has been stressing. but i will still continue to update this story at least once a week maybe twice a week! hope you enjoyed lovely's *also edited by celestial-red!*