Suprise! Im alive

Ok so I know I said I was updating yesterday, but I got called into work so after finishing at 4am my brain wasn't quite functioning enough to deal with that 😂 so after some sleep here's the next update 😃

Hope everyone is enjoying the book so far! Don't forget to leave me some feedback as it really helps me out decide if I need to make changes 😃

Getting really close to the end now!! Enjoy 😃

"No, no, no!!! This is impossible! I broke you and made sure you would never be whole again! I completely and utterly destroyed your humanity till there was nothing left but a feral wild wolf. How have you shifted?!". Shane screaming at Meagan while looking at her with a horrified expression on his face. If I didn't know better I'd say he's also a little scared.

Miraculously and much to everyone's shock Meagan actually responds to him with words. Usually a wolf who's been feral for as long as she has would have lost the ability to speak and would pretty much have to learn all over again.

"Your right, you did break me. I've endured an eternal hell inside my head all these years, But I've managed to slowly put the pieces back together. I may never again be what I once was, but I'm still alive and breathing".

Her voice is gravely and the words are harshly spoken, which is expected for someone who hasn't spoken in years. But it the tone in which she speaks that triggers something in me. That's it! That's her wolf speaking for her!! Meagan's human side isn't able to speak after so long being feral, so her wolf Jasmin is speaking on her behalf. Vaughn is going crazy at the though of Jasmin.

Everyone stays quite and listens with rapt attention as Jasmin continues to speak for Meagan.

She begins to stalk closer to him, circling him like he's her pray. "Too bad I can't kill you just yet. There's someone here who would like to meet you". She smiles showing of her pointed wolfs teeth while still in human form. Fuck that makes her look scary.

It's then that my beta Hunter decides to join us.

"Who the fuck are you?". Shane snarls at Hunter.

"Aww don't you remember me? I must say I'm deeply hurt, because I remember you father". Hunter breaks the news to him.

            ...............................
                    Flashback

Alex's pov

It's a cold miserable day and here I am stuck outside checking the territory when I could be at home doing alpha training in the warmth.

Usually you wouldn't expect a future alpha to be aloud to patrol alone at the age of 13, but after showing advanced fighting skills and the ability to already best our most experienced fighters, my parents know I'm more than capable of looking after myself. They think this extra responsibility will help shape me into a good alpha.

I'm just finishing off my patrol of the woods so I decide to check out the local town to see how everything's going. With a lot of the businesses being run by humans we like to make sure no wolves are causing any trouble for them.

I also want to see if my little tag along followed me out of the woods.

From the moment I went near the border I noticed a small body start slinking through the trees behind me in a pathetic attempt to follow me. When they didn't attack I became curious. They must be fairly inexperienced, as even though they have used the light rain to help mask there scent, the constant snapping of twigs and rustling of leaves had exposed there hiding spot numerous times now.