Chapter 34 - Seeing Double

Since Vaughan's performance on Halloween night, her status as a 'celebrity' has gone through the roof. She's gained more and more subscribers by the hour, received messages in her inbox on YouTube and her email from fans sending their love and local websites and news stations asking for interviews!

Interviews! 

She's also been getting more Twitter followers as well, and to her it's been slightly overwhelming. She's also been getting messages from her classmates about her success. 

And when people found out that she lived in Toronto, she gained even more buzz. People messaging her saying that they loved her music and was so proud of a fellow Canadian. 

In fact she's been busy accepting and doing these interviews for the last week and a half. While as fun as they were, they can get a bit tiring. All of these questions they asked her about her life and music. 

But when they found out she was friends with the Autobots, that's when the fame really exploded. What is it like being with them? Have you seen them in action? 

But during her final interview of that week and half with the local news in Mission City, the news anchor who sat across from her at the table, asked her this; "Which Autobot do you get along with the most?"

Vaughan froze, sitting in her seat as her mouth opened, eyes widening. "Oh! Uh... geeh, I don't know what to say about that one."

"Well there are quite a few of them." said the reporter. "Are there any of them in particular that you get along with the most?"

"Well, the thing is, I love the Autobots, I really do. They are such great friends, practically family. It's hard for me to choose just one of them. I like them all in their own way." Vaughan began. 

"Alright, then lets go over a few of them. The yellow one, Bumblebee." the reporter started, bringing up a photo of the Autobot on screen.

"Bumblebee is very sweet, he's great friends with my younger cousin, you can hardly separate those two, they're like glue." Vaughan giggled at the thought.

The reporter chuckled in reply. "Very nice, what about Jazz?"

"We both share a love of music, especially Dubstep. Every once in a while, he helps me out and I get his opinion on some things." said Vaughan. "I seem to hang out with him the most, but I try and spend enough time with all of the Autobots."

"So you would say that he is your best friend among the Autobots?" the reporter asked.

"Again, I love all of the Autobots equally, but when it comes to music, Jazz is number one." Vaughan smiled.

"Awesome! Okay, we're a little low on time, so I'll have to skip to the bottom of the list. How do you feel about the leader of the Autobots?" he asked.

"Optimus Prime..."

"Yes." the reporter nodded.

"Well... to me, Optimus reminds me a lot of my dad. Captain Witwickey in the U.S. Military. The two have so much in common, and he just seems like a great father figure to me." said Vaughan. 

"Yes, that's right! You're in a military family. How long has your father served?" he asked.

"Since I was a baby. He's on his third tour right now." she answered.

"Third tour? Unbelievable." the reporter shook his head with amazement. "Well, I'm afraid that's all the time we have for today. Vaughan, thank you for joining us."

"Thank you for having me, it's been fun." Vaughan smiled.

"Join us next week Monday we're we'll be covering the current votes so far for the spot on Congress. Jason Bolt will be filling in for me tomorrow and Sunday, have a great weekend everyone." the reporter faced the camera.