Chapter 62 - He Could Be The One

It's been nearly a month since Vaughan found out that Jazz had feelings for her. It was defiantly something she had to take in and take a long while to process. But now things were getting a bit complicated.

She has known Raoul for quite some time now, and she feels sentimental towards him. But Jazz on the other hand, the two were great friends, and she just found out that said best friend "liked her" liked her.

Would she really have to choose between the two?

After all, she never even thought about relationships to begin with. Too much drama is what she always said.

Did Remix felt the same way?

After all she wasn't dating anyone back on Cybertron. Was she?

Over the course of the month, she had gotten in touch with Alpha Trion, thanks to some clever convincing from Optimus Prime.

What she did find out is that Remix, or Vaughan, was indeed not in a relationship during her time on Cybertron. He never recalled her telling him about this kind of thing. The two were very close considering they were family, and if she was dating Jazz or anyone really, Alpha Trion would have been the first to know.

But so far, nothing.

She also managed to get in touch with Blaster a couple days ago. According to him, Jazz decided not to confess his feelings back on Cybertron was because during that time, the war was close to beginning and the press and paporazi were already screwing with things in the media. He didn't want Remix to get caught in all of that and feel stressed.

Vaughan smiled at the thought. It was fairly nice of him. But a tiny part of her wished that Jazz did confess his feelings a lot sooner.

But would have that been for better or for worse?

Vaughan shook her head, scowling at herself as she stepped into the music shop. "No, none of that! No thinking mushy thoughts until this is all sorted out."

"Hey Vaughan!"

The girl looked up to see Daphine, Josh, and Andrew waving at her from the counter.

"Hey guys." She greeted, nearing the trio.

"We haven't heard from you in a while. Everything okay?" Andrew asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just been really focused on, things." Vaughan nodded her head in reply.

"You're not sick are you? There's supposed to be this flu break out coming." said Josh.

"I'm fine Josh, really." She assured the boy, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"So, what have you been so focused on all this time?" Daphine asked her.

"Well, it's about... boys." Vaughan confessed.

"Boys?" Daphine exclaimed with a smile.

"Boys and um, dating." Vaughan added.

"Dating?!" The two boys exclaimed with shock.

"Vaughan Witwickey and dating in the same sentence? That's something I'd never thought I'd hear." Josh shook his head with disbelief.

Daphine squealed, hugging her friend. "I am so proud of you!"

"Well, the thing is... There's two guys... that I like." Vaughan explained.

"Two of them?" Daphine squealed. "Vaughan, you are so scandalous today!"

"Aw shut it." Vaughan waved her friend of playfully as she walked over, sitting on the couch. 

"So who are you going to choose?" Daphine asked.