Chapter 6 - What Happens Now?

The next day Vaughan woke up bright and early. She wanted to be there when the Autobots would take on the Decepticons again. This time Optimus had a plan, a good one too. He would have Hound use his illusion ability to create a huge fake factory out in the middle of nowhere, that way Ravage would tell Megatron where it was, which was why Optimus seemed to be pleased when Ravage escaped last night. 

She had a quick shower and took her laptop with her downstairs when she was done getting ready. As she ate her bowl of cereal, she listened to the dubstep beats on her laptop, trying to figure out how to create a new song. Could she use the sounds and beats she already has? Or would it sound too familiar?

Either way, she decided to get started on her new song using bits of the items she already had on her laptop and downloaded beats sounds of famous pop songs to add to it. But she felt like it was still incomplete, like it needed something fresh, something new. 

But what exactly? 

She thought about hacking the sounds again, thinking that new ones would pop up. But she didn't want to risk her computer crashing and wiping clean of all her data. Although she took the risk the first time, she wasn't sure about trying it again. 

She closed the app for now and checked her email. No new messages. She took a quick glance at her mothers email and remembered something. She wrote that she was forwarding her something from home. She said that it was waiting for her here at Sparkplugs house. 

Vaughan got up from her seat at the counter and walked out the front door, opening the mail box to see a letter inside. She walked back inside as she scanned the envelope, closing the door behind her by pushing it with her foot.  

Once the door closed her eyes widened when she looked up at the name that came from the upper left corner. It's sender was her father. 

But just as she was about to open the letter and read her fathers message, the sound of a car honking alerted her attention to outside the house. She looked out the window to see Jazz reving his engine, waiting. As much as she was happy to see him, she sighed with disapointment. She was so looking forward to opening that letter. 

"Guys! Jazz is here!"

She gathered her belongs, including her letter and as Vaughan was putting her shoes on, Spike and Sparkplug came down the stairs all dressed up for the day. They put their boots and and the three of them went outside and piled into Jazz. Once the doors closed, Jazz took off down the street. 

"So how did it go?" asked Spike. 

"Did the 'Cons fall for it?" asked Sparkplug. 

"It was more like we fell for it." answered Jazz. 

"What happened Jazz?" asked Vaughan. 

"Long story short, aparently Megatron knew about Optimus's plan. So when Hound had his illusion ready, we thought the Decepticons showed up and attacked. Turns out they were life like replicas of them. Megatron told Prime that he was on to him and that the real Decepticons were attacking the real miliatry base that has the rocket fuel they need." explained Jazz. 

"That's terrible." said Vaughan with a gasp. 

"So the 'Cons got away with it?" asked Spike. 

"Sadly yes Spike, sadly yes." replied Jazz. 

"So what now?" asked Sparkplug. 

"That's what we're going to find out." answered Jazz. 

**********

The Autobots, Vaughan, Sparkplug, and Spike stood in one big line as Jazz stood next to Optimus Prime who were both at the front of the line. They all took their positions outside Autobot headquarters.