Chapter 14

The next morning came. After I finished getting ready, I head out of the house in a good mood. Jimin and I'm going to grab breakfast together.

In front of the gate was jimin. He was wearing a business suit, carrying his briefcase.

"Jimin!" I called. He turned around and his face lit up with a smile as soon as he saw me.

"Ready to go?" He ask as I approach him.

"Yeah. Where we going?" I ask him.

"There's this really good restaurant I know that's around here." He replied.

"Alright, let's go there." I said.

——

After grabbing breakfast, he walked me to my flower shop before he head to work.

"Thanks for the meal." I said.

"No problem. Should we go grab dinner tonight with sungyu after I get off work?" He ask.

"I would love to, but what about sungyu? Is she okay with me going?" I ask.

"I'm sure she will. She would love to see you again." He said.

"Alright, I'll come pick you up tonight." He said.

"Alright, you have a good day at work." I said.

"You too." He said.

We both stood there in awkward silence as neither of us wanted to leave first.

"You should get going." I said.

"You're right. I'll be going then." He said and I smiled at his dorkiness.

After a few steps, he ran back to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"I'll see you tonight." He said and starts running.

"Tch" I blushed.

I turn around to unlock the door to my shop and open the shop for business.

——

Night came and it was time for me to close the shop.

After I finished closing the shop, I stood outside of my shop, waiting for Jimin to come pick me up.

After waiting for 40 minutes, I decided to call him and see if he got off work yet.

He didn't pick up my call. Maybe he's still working?

I decided to go back into my store and wait for him inside instead to be safe. As I search for the key to the door, I got a phone call from Jimin.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello, the owner of this phone cannot talk right now. May I ask who is calling?" The person ask.

"Hi, I'm a friend of Jimin. He was going to come pick me up but he hasn't come yet so I was calling to check if he was done with work but I'm guessing he's busy right now." I replied.

"Actually, your friend had been in a really bad car accident and is currently at the hospital right now." She said.

"What?! Wh-which hospital?" I ask.

After she told me which hospital it was, I quickly ran to catch a cab.

"Where to?" The cab driver ask. I told him the hospital name and he begin driving there.

"Can you speed up please?" I ask.

"I can't. I have to drive the speed limit. It's really dangerous to drive past the speed limit." He continue babbling on about the speed limit.

As he continue to blab on, I turn to my right and saw a truck driving really fast toward our direction.

"Mister!" I called to get his attention about the truck that was speeding toward our direction but he ignored me and continue babbling on.

Before I knew it, my life flashed before my eyes. The truck had crashed into the cab I was in, pushing it to a streetlight pole.

It became hard for me to breath and move. My eyelid became heavy that I could barely open my eyes.

During my last seven seconds, my most precious memories flashed before my eyes. The memories of my parents, the memories of jisoo, and the memories of Jimin.

When I open my eyes again, I could see a field of flowers in front of me. The sun was beaming so brightly, it was hard to keep my eyes open.

"Sunny!" I turned around to see where the voice was coming from.

Stood before me was Jimin.

"Jimin!" I exclaimed and ran toward him. He opened his arms waiting for me to hug him.

"I missed you." I said.

"I missed you too." He said.

I backed up from the hug and looked around us one more time and asked, "where are we?"

"It doesn't matter. As long as we're together." He said.

The End